"Welcome to the 20th century, General Washington, what you see before you are the marvels of technology that is 170 years ahead of its time. Currently I have Camp Archer divide into many subsections that do many different tasks as well as train each of the men how to fire specific firearms in order to see which squad they should be placed in. Come on General let's go in."

Washington followed shortly behind Grant as he led him through the gates. They were greeted by numerous soldiers. "Welcome back, sir"

Grant saluted the men while looking for MacArthur and his daughter. "Where is General MacArthur and my daughter?"

"Last I saw of them sir they were getting into it about troop requirements in your office" A colonel replied.

Grant sighed before ordering them the resume their training.

Washington watched carefully as the horseless carriage moved as they continued toward the two-story building the lied directly in front of them. As they began to tie up their horse, he could see numerous men watching them.

"Don't worry about them, General Washington, they are just the base security forces they are here mainly to ensure intruders don't enter the base as well as arrest other soldiers when the commit crimes. If I was to hazard a guess as to why they are keeping a very close eye on you is because you are the first outside visitor that has been allowed through the gates and not only that, but you are accompanying their leader."

Washington nodded as they slowly made their way into the building. He was surprised when two men approached asked if they would kindly disarm themselves. He slowly went towards his flintlock as Grant handed his over.

"Delegate Grant why did we have to relinquish our flintlocks at the door?" Washington curiously asked

"It just standard protocol when entering an administrative building that houses the command functions of the military. Right now we only have an army to work with because most of the eastern seaboard is still under the control of King George the III. Other territories that could have been useful are currently und the control of France and Spain and I would hate to ask them for help."

Washington just kept quiet as they continued their way down the hall until they began to hear shouting.

"GENERAL MACARTHUR THE RATIONS YOU ARE REQUESTING ME TO HAVE AVALIBLE IS COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS. MY FATHER HAS BEEN SUMMONING ARE FOOD SINCE WE MADE CAMP HERE. AS OF THIS MOMENT, WE DO NOT HAVE THE INFASTUCTURE REQUIRED TO TRANSPORT 56000 LBS OF FOOD UP AND DOWN THE FRONTLINES EVERYDAY!" Claire stated

Grant was surprised to see how well his little girl working her way into role as his deputy. Clearly seeing that MacArthur was beaten he cleared his throat. "Claire, General MacArthur what seem to be the problem?" Grant watched the quickly stood up and walked towards him.

"Sir, your daughter says that it currently impossible for us to provide the men with nutrition needed in order to effectively fight the British. While we may have superior firepower it does not make up for the fact that they have 57000 more troops than we do not to mention they could possibly bring in thousand more by boat each day. Sir, I know you have enjoyed playing a role in politics but the time for games is over we need action. If not willing do what needs to be done, I WILL!"

Grant, was confused at how was devolving into a state of utter chaos.

[Grant, I know you want to preserve some semblance of the history you know from your world, but this is not your world your actions will not have any consequences that directly affect you. It is time for this childhood fantasy of yours to end] out of the corner of his eye he saw Claire walk back over toward his desk and pullout his spare M1911 [The only reason that Claire will exempt from what you plan to do is because she like you and the rest of soldiers are connected through my essence] Grant was trying to understand how that was possible the soldiers along with him were summoned by Gaius she. [Really, Grant you are the brightest human I have ever met yet you don't how she has become connected to me. I'll give you a hint, it something each of you share?] As he watched her take aim General Washington it all began to click.

"I was never meant to make people believe in you again, was I?"

[No, this was never my world to begin with, but what I did tell you was a twisted version of the truth. I did indeed have a throne and ruled over all of life, but I was not a God I was a Titan and the planet I ruled was not Ekos but Falmart] Grant watched desperately unable to stop Claire as she shot Washington [I did not lie about my followers dwindling or that I had been steadily losing my powers over the past millennia. What I did say about Eneus is true he is a pompous wizard that became a god that he thinks he is better than everyone else and refused to help me get back to my world in order to exact vengeance on my children. I will admit was delighted to learn that such an accomplished individual such as yourself was put into purgatory. Though I must admit some of the stuff you did was gruesome and could even put some of the feats of my apostle to shame. So I decided to bring you here in order to help me. I had hoped that you would have just jumped right in and try and take over the colonies that way my plans could progress more quickly but historian in you just had to try and keep history intact even if this is not even your world. Hell you even ran into my reborn apostle the amount coincidences surrounding you is just fascinating some would say it is luck, but I believe something more sinister is at work because what reason could there be for the SFGp and R.O.K SF to kill you I think it is because you discovered the truth of the mission and instead of killing Kim Jong-Un they replace him with a body double]

Grant while genuinely surprised that the Japanese would accept a plan that was formulated by the South Koreans, he could help but feel amazed that the two would work considering that they have always been rivals. Though he never put anything past the South Koreans many that he knew in their special forces were risk takers like him. But that was not what shocked him or the fact that Gaius is a manipulative asshole it was that the girl that he considered as his second daughter was in fact a former apostle "Wait, Claire was a what now"

AN: Sorry for the short chapter the next one will be back up to 2000 words plus. Will be revise older chapter the next couple days to ensure continuity within the story. I also lied and it will be colonial for a while longer. For those that don't understand Grant he was essentially trying to have history run its course and be elected president after the war, but I guess it will be a two front war now taking on both the Colonials and the Brits. I guess when you're a titan you can act for so long until your patience runs out. Gaius has seen Grant's memories and knows his life and is now essentially forcing Grant to switch tactics.

So basically Gaius went from being subtle like Palpatine to facing things head on and being brash like Anakin. I know this story is all over the place but it will be fixed in the coming weeks there are still a few kinks to work out here and there in my notes which are all over the place due to me writing down ideas while attending classes. I know not a great use of my time 

Feedback is widely accepted and encouraged until the next update I'll see you in the comments section