"But it's a lot"

I said.

Man clicked his tongue.

"Of course so you have much to share with us! Seriously, Tine. I'm a little disappointed"

Man said making me chuckle a little bit. I shake my head as I started to pull out the foods from the bag. It is surely for all of us.

"Hey Tine let him court you for a little longer. In that way, we will get food support for the rest of our school year"

Ohm said.

"Yeah yeah. I'm sure he doesn't mind. He's loaded"

Fong added.

"Tell him Patient is a virtue"

Boss said as he fist bumped with Man. making the others laugh . Urg! This dudes.
They started to eat but I decided to check on Wat.

Hey....

The message was sent but then my heart beats faster when the screen showed that Wat is calling me.

"Oho! Here's the prince!"

Fong said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes before I excused myself. When finally I'm alone I answered the call.

"Hey"

"You already received it? Does the food taste alright?"

"Yes but it's too much"

"The gang won't let you have a bite if it is not. Enough is never been enough to them. They are all big eater like you"

I can feel that he said it with a smile on his face making me smile too.

"I still didn't eat it not sure if it is good"

"Well the Tine I knew loves every food. There's never been a food that taste bad for him"

I chuckled at that.

"What are you up to? Aren't you busy?"

I asked.

"It's fine, I got a little bit off time. Besides punching orders on my phone won't take that long. I just want to make sure that you eat well. Did it make your heart flutter?"

I rolled my eyes at that.

"Please bring back the normal Sarawat"

"No. He's gone, and it's your fault for changing him"

I hold myself back at that.

"Minus 10 points"

I said chuckling.

"Whyyy?? You love it"

I imagined him pouting.

"Oh I gotta go now. The food is waiting for me"

"Yeah enjoy it"

"Yeah"

I love you.

Those are the words I want to say but I kept it. It was hidden behind our words anyway. It shouldn't have to be spoken for us to know. Because we can feel it without even hearing it from each other.

(SARAWAT)

"Then do your job better. I wonder how you made it far to this company"