𝟔| 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝!

Start from the beginning

Y/n glances between her brother and Agent Carter, seeing them staring at one another. Bucky also does the same with a knowing smirk. The girl quickly grabs her boyfriend's hand.

"We're gonna go dance." Y/n informs before walking off, not caring if the two heard as she wants them to be alone.

Eventually, the couple stood on the dance floor, other people dancing as well as a slow song plays. Bucky's hands are resting, as they always have, on Y/n's waist, pulling her closer each step into the dance until their foreheads rested against one anothers.

"I missed you so much." Y/n admits in a whisper.

"I bet I missed you even more." Bucky whispers back with a little smirk.

"Doubt it." Y/n replies before she meets his beautiful blue eyes.

They stare at one another before closing the gap, lips colliding against each others, not caring about the world around them, only each other. Bucky's left hand goes to the back of Y/n's head, deepening the kiss as they continue to slow dance, the girl's hands resting on his chest.

~

The Rogers siblings walk side by side with Howard Stark as they walk into a lab, many doctors around. Y/n had found out from Agent Carter about what she saw with Steve and a woman, which Y/n was slightly disappointed in her brother for.

"Fondue is just cheese and bread, my friend." Howard states.

"Really? I didn't think-" Steve starts.

"Nor should you, pal." Howard interrupts. "The moment you think you know what's going on in a woman's head is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked. Me, I concentrate on work, which at the moment is about making sure you two and your men do not get killed. Carbon polymer. Should withstand your average German bayonet. Although HYDRA's not going to attack you with a pocket knife. I hear you two are kind of attached." Howard pats on their shields.

"It's handier than you might think." Y/n responds.

"I took the liberty of coming up with some options." Howard informs, showing the siblings the shields laying on the table. "This one's fun. She's been fitted with electrical relays that allow you two to-"

"What about these?" Steve asks as he picks up two round metal shields, handing one to his sister, cutting Howard off.

"No, no, those are just prototypes." Howard denies.

"What are they made of?" Y/n questions.

"Vibranium." Howard replies. "It's stronger than steel and a third the weight. It's completely vibration absorbent."

"How come it's not standard issue?" Steve asks.

"That's the rarest metal on Earth. What you two are holding there, that's all we've got." Howard responds.

"You quite finished, Mr. Stark?" Agent Carter asks, walking in. "I'm sure the siblings have some unfinished business."

"What do you think?" Steve questions, holding up the shield.

Agent Carter stares at him before grabbing a gun, aiming it in his direction, shooting, the bullets hitting the metal as Steve flinches, hiding behind the shield.

Agent Carter sighs. "Yes, I think it works." And with that, she walks off, giving Y/n a smile.

"I had some ideas about the uniforms." Steve states, holding a piece of paper out for Howard as they both watch Agent Carter's retreating figure.

"Whatever you want, pal." Howard replies as he takes the paper.

~

The Rogers siblings and the Howling Commandos stood on a mountain in the snow, waiting for the train to pass. Bucky held Y/n's hand in his, fingers intertwined as the couple and Steve stare down below.

"Remember when I made you two ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?" Bucky reminds.

"Yeah, and we threw up?" Steve responds.

Bucky nods. "This isn't payback, is it?"

"Now why would we do that?" Y/n questions in a teasing manner, making Bucky give her a little glare before a smile comes to his face, kissing her cheek.

"We were right. Dr. Zola's on the train." Gabe Jones, a member of the Howling Commandos, calls. "HYDRA dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle. Wherever he's going, they must need him bad."

"Let's get going, because they're moving like the devil." Another member informs as he looks through some binoculars.

"We only got about a ten second window." Steve calls. "You miss that window, we're bugs on a windshield."

Steve then ziplines down towards the train when commanded to. Y/n was after him, Bucky after her, and Gabe being the last one. When they touch the top of the train, Steve, Y/n, and Bucky make their way inside while Gabe stays outside. The three silently walk forward, guns in hand, the siblings having their shields added to it. Suddenly, as Steve ventured forward, a door closed, separating him from his sister and best friend.

The couple then start getting shot at, Bucky and Y/n shooting back. Bucky, suddenly, aims his gun at the man, moving to the other side where Y/n was hiding, hiding her slightly petit figure behind his, wanting to keep her safe. Bucky's gun then suddenly clicks, making Y/n try hers, but it does the same. The door then suddenly opens, revealing Steve there. He nods at them, handing Bucky another gun before running forward, using his shield to knock a heavy object as Bucky shoots the man.

"I had him on the ropes." Bucky says as he and Y/n walk beside Steve.

"I know you did." Steve replies. "Get down!" Steve suddenly shouts before they were blasted at.

Y/n uses her shield, Bucky using Steve's as they both shoot at the man, but they were both blasted by him, sending the couple back, shields dropping from their grips as they now hang on from the side of the train, their hands tightly holding onto the bars. Steve throws his shield at the man, knocking him down before going to the edge of the train, seeing his sister and best friend.

"Y/n! Bucky!" Steve shouts as he carefully starts to climb out. "Hang on! Grab my hand!"

However, before they could do that, the bar breaks off, sending the metal bar, Bucky and Y/n falling off the side of the train, their screams echoing as they continue falling until they were out of sight. Tears fall down Steve's cheeks as he doesn't see their figures any more, crying for the loss of his best friend and little sister.

James Buchanan Barnes and Y/n Rogers...

Were dead.