"Taehyung," Taeyang then called. "My son, you are young but bold. The youngest but mature. You can be trusted with all the things i've trusted you with. You always put everyone and everything before yourself. Many people adore the way you bravely take charge of things. When your brother told me he didn't want to be King, i was furious. I doubted whether you can rule the Kingdom well or not. But the way you acted as if you ruled your whole school back in the city convinced me that you are fit to be the next King. I don't exactly know what you encountered down there, but your friends told me you were a shield for them and the whole Kingdom. They told me you would do anything just to keep them, and everyone in the Kingdom safe. I knew this day would come. I didn't know it'll be this soon. But Taehyung-ah, i know you're ready."

Taehyung smiled with his teary eyes, "i'm going to make you proud and not gonna let even one person die in the hands of the Flakes."

"Prince Taehyung, this day, i crown you to be the King of the Frost. Take charge well. May you have wisdom and intelligence to decide. And everything that you do will be a success." Taeyang smiled and closed his eyes, moving his hands around, making snow fly around his room, creating beautiful frost like patterns on Taehyung's neck and collarbone, down to his arms. The crown was then put on top of his head. The second it landed, trumpets were heard, his friends entered the room and clapped, followed by the whole Kingdom's applause outside the castle. The Snow Leopards, their Kingdom's animal guardians roared along with the crowd, skipping here and there to welcome their new King.

"Thank you, Father." Taehyung bowed deeply at his weak father. With his last bit of strength, Taeyang smiled and muttered, "I love you."

He took his last breath and closed his eyes. The crowd stopped roaring, everyone looked down, holding their tears. He ruled the land with all his might, he did anything and everything just to make sure everyone is safe. But now he's no longer the ruler. He has gone to a place much better than their Kingdom.

Taehyung once again had to clench his fists. Here it is. He never knew this day would come sooner than he expected. What he imagined was his father, attending his graduation, smiling proudly on his coronation day, teaching him lots about how to control his power. But he should've expect the unexpected.

Back to the Snowflake Kingdom, the atmosphere was not at all even a little bit more cheerful. Everyone stood quiet, sobs were heard, everyone was breaking down. The former Queen fell on her knees with Junkyu, Haruto, Jennie, Lisa, Rosé trying to comfort her.

Jisoo held her cry. She couldn't break down. That's not who she is. With her fists balled up, she slowly stepped backwards, out the room, ignoring the confused calls from her relatives.

"Your Highness, is there something you wish us to do?" One of the guards asked, following their Queen.

Her eyes turned blue as she continued to walk down the hallways. With bravery and confidence she spoke, "take out all our defense systems and get the whole kingdom in the bunker for safety. Take out all our armies. Seniors and juniors. Strong and weak. Get Blizzard and all the rest of our Polar Bears out to bond with their owners and help us fight."

"W-what for, my Queen?" The guard stuttered. He followed Jisoo to the palace gates as she hopped on her Polar Bear, Blizzard. The biggest Polar Bear in the Flake Kingdom—belonging to the Royal Family. Everyone stared at their new Queen in shock and awe.

"It's time to finish this."

"Finish what?! Noona?" Junkyu frowned. He has been following her all around the palace and he isn't dumb to not know what's going to happen. "You're not going to end it like this!"

"Junkyu-ah. You better take cover." She told her brother while feeding Blizzard some snacks.

"Noona, you can't–"

"Junkyu, they killed Chanyeol and now appa!" She raised her voice at her brother for the first time in their lives, not liking the fact that he disagrees that the Frosts deserve their punishment.

Junkyu wasn't taken aback nor was he scared as he was also as raged up as Jisoo was, "what difference will we be if we do the same thing? Nothing, noona! You want to kill Taehyung hyung?! And what will you get after that? Nothing! You will just be said as one of them! A killer!"

Jisoo froze for a second before turning her head to Junkyu, "then so i am." She smirked, followed by a deep chuckle, "take cover Junkyu." She lastly said before riding off with Blizzard, followed by thousands of her armies right behind her.

"Junkyu-ah!" Sandara called out as she approached her son. "Yah! Are you okay? What's going on? Where's your sister going?"

"Noona said she's going to end this all." Junkyu sighed. Dara looked at her son sadly before embracing him. She knows his dream of being in harmony with the Frosts. She knows how he prayed all night just so no one gets hurt. She knows how he would purposely step near the gate just to wave at the Frost Armies who fell down. She knows how he gave up his throne to his sister, hoping that she'll forgive the Frosts and make everything peaceful. She knows how he wants to fulfill his brother's dream he couldn't achieve. She knows how his dream never changed, "I'm sorry, honey."

"Ani, eomma. It's fine. You've helped a lot." He smiled, wiping his mother's tears away. His mother was the only one who would listen to him talk all day about his dream of having a peaceful vacation with the Frosts other than Haruto. She was the only one who would smile and nod when his father and sister would stop him mid-sentence and glare.

"Your Majesties!" Jennie called from a distance. She was on her own Polar Bear along with Roséanne and Lisa, on their way to help Jisoo, "you must take cover! Anything can happen any minute!"

Dara nodded and got up, "let's go, son."

Junkyu nodded. But as soon as his mother started walking away with the guards, he silently crept his way to escape and find his sister.

"Prince Junkyu!" One of the Flake Farmers shouted. He was on his way to the bunker when he saw the prince run out on his Polar Bear. Sandara and the guards turned their heads in shock, "JUNKYU-AH!"

But Junkyu could no longer hear her mother's voice as he was already too far away.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N
DUDE I AM JUST THE WORST AUTHOR EVER IM SO SORRY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY😩🔫

To be honest, this story's finished all the way to the end. But complicated me just feel like lots are still missing so i was planning on revising them one by one but,, well... yea..

IM SO SORRY AGAIN AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE ACTUALLY STILL WAITING ON THIS ILYGSM😭🤍

And happy valentines!

(The post's available on my Instagram btw, uname's on the bottom left — @/vsoo

(The post's available on my Instagram btw, uname's on the bottom left — @/vsoo.heart)