24

Skip to the content

Search

LazyInu

Menu

When I opened my eyes, I found myself back in the church.

“Fuuu~”

I’m so tired from just that conversation.

“I’m a [Shinryu], aren’t I…”

I had suspected that I may not be human a long time ago, but I never thought I could be a dragon. Well, I’m not sure I can even call myself a dragon anymore.

“Ah, I’d better get going.”

I made Gil-san and the others wait outside the church. I know it hasn’t been that long, but I don’t want to keep them waiting regardless.

I bowed to the four god statues and headed towards the exit.

“Ah, you’re back. Did you finish your prayers?”

“Yes, I did!”

I can’t really say that I met up with God, can I?

“Now that this matter is done, let’s go to the market.”

“Ok!”

Just as I had done when I went to the church, I tottered after Gil-san and the others.

“What do you want to buy?”

“I need some ingredients first and… maybe some seasonings.”

“You can cook, Marina-chan?”

“Yes, I can~”

“Right. After all, you did treat us to a meal in your cave…”

What I made back in the cave was just soup though. I want to make something better. To be honest, I’m quite fond of cooking. I loved to cook good food and put smiles on the faces of my family members.

“How about some new clothes for Marina-chan?”

“Oh, that too.”

I only have one set of clothes, including underwear, that I’m wearing now and I need at least five more.

“How much do the clothes cost?”

“Hmm… if I get them tailored in a good shop, maybe around 5,000 lithia?”

Hoho. Five gold coins…Hey, that’s my entire monthly income in this world!

“It costs that much to get tailored clothes?”

If you get it tailored, will it really cost that much?

“Yes, around that much seems right.”

“Are there any pre-tailored clothes?”

“There are and they’re around 500 lithia. However, most of them are second hand and few are made for children.”

“I understand…”

The money I received from selling Jiril grass was 300 gold coins. I can definitely afford it, but it’s better to save that money for emergencies and not waste it.