4

Doshhhhhhhh!

「Kyaaah! 」

 I yelled out. The trees are got hit! I screamed, but managed not to snap out of it. Soon I was spotted by the bear. The bear’s red eyes catch me straight in the air.

「He, help me…」

 I’ve never felt fear like that before. That’s certainly “death”.

 I couldn’t move my legs, I couldn’t move my mouth, I just stared at the bear.

 …Then the bear seemed to laugh. As it turned out suddenly, the bear fell to the spot.

「Hooooo…」

 The air was so tense that I forgot to breathe. I let out a gasp.

「Dead? 」

 I don’t know. There’s that rabbit under the tree to begin with, and I can’t even get down and check it out. I’m pretty sure the rabbit is dead. Because its chest isn’t moving. In other words, I can tell that it’s not breathing.

 I suddenly looked around and realized that it was already dark around me.

「Ugh」

 Perhaps it was because the tension that had been tightening up was broken, or perhaps it was because I felt a fierce sleepiness coming over me.

「I can’t do this anymore…」

 I fell asleep hugging on a branch of the tree.

.

.

 The next day.

 Apparently I didn’t fall out of the tree, and when I opened my eyes, the surface of the tree was right in front of me.

 …And there was a dead rabbit and a dead bear. I don’t know how many hours I slept, but I slept for one night, so it must have been quite some time. And since it hadn’t moved a millimeter, the bear was probably dead too.

「What should I do…」

 I’d like to get out of the tree first, but…

「How did I manage to climb such a tall tree? 」

 It’s at least ten meters to the ground. I tried to look at it some more… and my hand slipped from the tree.

「Aah! 」

 Ew! I’m not going to die like this!

 Dossah!

「… what? 」

 It doesn’t hurt anywhere, does it? I look around my body and I don’t have a single broken bone, not even a scratch.

「What does it mean? 」

 I tried to jump on the spot. The problem was… there.

「Whoa! 」

 I jumped lightly and was able to fly to the branch I had been on. The surprise caused me to lose my stance and fall.

「Hieee! 」

 Dossah!

 …It doesn’t hurt, as expected.

「… Isn’t this what’s God meaning? 」

 In other words, because my physical abilities are clearly higher than humans, I’m a higher being than humans?

「But he said it was a humanization…」

 In other words, is this a humanized form? Which would mean that there should be a real one…

「How can I do it? 」

 It seems like I could usually do something like this by imagining the figure, but since I don’t know what it really looks like in the first place, it’s not something I can do by imagining it.

「Hah…well, that’s okay now. Anyway, we have to do something about this corpse」

 A dead rabbit and bear, clearly more massive than I am now. There’s no way I’m going to be able to carry it, but if I leave it like this, it will rot, the smell of it will draw me in, and another one like this will come.

「I’d have to dig a hole or burn it in the fire…」

 Neither is it realistic. You can’t dig such a huge hole with no tools in this situation, and there’s no fire to burn it with in the first place. Besides, this is the forest. There’s no guarantee that the fire won’t cause a fire.

「What should we do…

 As I say this, I touch the dead rabbit. There is another option : “eat it”… but…

「I don’t know if I can eat it in the first place, and I can’t dismantle it… haha, I wish there was some kind of game where I could just leave the items and disappear like in the game」.

 As I was thinking this, the rabbit’s corpse suddenly dissappeared from in front of me.

「Heh? 」

 What happened? It’s gone? Where is it going? Eh?

 I head towards the bear in a slight panic in my mind.

「What happened earlier? 」

 I touched it anyway, and I thought to myself that it should go away… and then it disappeared, just the same way.

「…yeah, that’s how it’s supposed to work! Let’s put it that way! 」

 …The so-called abandonment of thought.

「Anyway, I’d like to have a weapon for when I meet this kind of opponent…」

 I’m far too weak right now. So I must find a way to defend myself…

 So I decided to forget about the rabbit and the bear and the mysterious phenomenon I had just witnessed for the moment.