𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈

Start from the beginning

"Is that uh.. is that an interesting book you're reading?" Ron attempted to start a conversation.

"I'm not contagious." Y/N eyed him over the opened book in her hand.

Ron furrowed his brows as Y/N lowered the book a tad bit more so that he could see her entire expression. She laughed at his seating arrangement.

"What?" Ron questioned.

"You can sit closer you know? I'm not contagious." She repeated calmly.

"Yes you are.." Ron mumbled to himself while looking towards the floor, "I really wish you weren't." He whispered.

"What was that?" Y/N raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing." He assured with a bummed out grin. The silence swept the room after a couple of seconds. Ron glanced at her every now and then as she fell deeper into the book she read. "Do you want to maybe go outside?" He suggested.

"Why would we go outside-"

"I don't know. I'm just kind of bored sitting here, are you not?" Ron began to complain.

"No what I meant was.. why would we go outside without a coat?" Y/N chuckled and grabbed his hand.

Ron smiled as she pulled him to the bottom of the staircase leading up to the girl's dormitories. Luckily, they were asleep and didn't hear her shuffling as Y/N searched for her coat. She found it and she headed out to join Ron towards the boy's dorms.

Ron walked in quietly and tried his best to not make any noise. They successfully got the coat but on the way out, Ron accidentally bumped into Harry's mattress.

"Sorry." Ron whispered and backed away slowly, bumping into the nightstand afterwards. Y/N tried her best not to laugh at him but failed slightly.

"Ron, if you're trying to steal my glasses again, I swear i'll kill you." Harry spoke in a low tone that clarifies that he was asleep.

He reached behind his pillow and pulled out a his wand to shine on Ron.

"Lumos." Harry voiced quietly then grabbed his glasses and sat up before turning his hand slightly only to see Y/N by the door. "And now I really want to kill you." He told Ron without moving the light away from Y/N.

"I only wanted to go outside for a little while." Ron whispered defensively.

"And you couldn't do that alone?" Harry fed into the argument. Ron slowly shrugged causing Harry to grunt from frustration, "Why do you want to outside anyway? It's night time." Harry insisted and flashed the light back on Ron.

"So?" Ron advanced spitefully.

"So, there are spiders." Harry responded.

"Spiders?" Ron raised his voice due to fear. Harry nodded in assurance. "I'm afraid you're on your own for this one Y/N. I'd prefer to go to bed." Ron dropped his coat and walked to his over to his bed.

Y/N walked back towards the door only to be stopped by the light that turned to her.

FIRST PERSON
"Would you care to explain yourself?" Harry stopped me before I could walk away any further.

I spun around to face him, "He asked me to go with him all I did was say yes." I threw my hands up in defense.

"Why?" Harry questioned me.

"Why what?" I asked for confirmation.

"Why did you say yes? If you ever got bored you could've just came in here with me.." Harry spoke desirously, I can tell he felt a bit insecure. "I would've stayed up with you for as long as you'd want me to." He confessed.

"I don't think i'm even supposed to be in here." I confided, fearful of getting in trouble.

"I see." Harry whispered the counter spell for the light and took off his glasses, "G'night, Y/N."

I walked over to his bed, carefully aware of my surroundings. I was hoping he'd believe I left so I could sneak up beside him.

"I could never be mad at you for long anyway." Harry whispered to himself.

I pulled his cover back just enough to slide in. He quickly faced me as I laid down next to him, unaware that I had stayed in the room.

"Goodnight, Harry." I whispered before scooting closer to him and closing my eyes in the process.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅