"Oh you're up! Didn't think you'd be awake yet" she stated and walked over to him and kissed him. "I made breakfast!" she told him and took his hand leading him over to the table and having him sit down. 

He sat down and looked at all the food. He really wasn't hungry but he wasn't going to say that, especially since she prepared all this food. 

"You didn't have to do this" he expressed to her. 

"I wanted to" she told him and pushed the plate towards him. She sat down next to him and started eating. 

"How are you feeling?" she asked. 

"My head is killing me" he told her. Alice laughed a little. 

"Yeah, you did drink a lot, its your punishment right?" she teased. 

"Yeah I guess so" he told her.

 "I don't think you'll be drinking for awhile" she laughed and he laughed a little and took a bite of the food. 

He was pushing most of it around his plate, trying to make it look like he was eating. 

"Are you ready to go back to school tomorrow?" she asked.

"Back to the school where everyone has been talking about me for months" he sighed. 

"Hey, don't worry about it, just ignore the gossip, there will probably be a fight in the school and than everyone will be talking about that" Alice told him. 

"Yeah I guess.." he agreed slightly. 

Alice finished her food and started cleaning up. 

"Are you finished?" she asked and Danny nodded. 

She looked down at the food and cleaned it up. Usually Danny would eat a lot of food, he wouldn't leave food on his plate, but now his appetite has changed completely. She didn't want to say anything about it though, he had enough going on to worry about his eating habits. Alice felt her phone vibrate and looked at the message. 

"Do you think you'll be okay here by yourself? My aunt is in town from Texas.. I don't really like her though, I can stay with you" Alice told him. 

"Please go, you don't have to stay with me 24/7" he laughed. Alice laughed along with him and kissed him. 

"I'll see you at school tomorrow?" she asked. Danny nodded and kissed her once more. He walked to the door with her and watched her get in her car. 

"I'll text you!" she called out before driving off.

 Danny smiled at her until he didn't see her car anymore, the smile went away as soon as she was gone. He closed the door behind him and made sure it was locked. He looked at his now empty home, he hated it. It was way to quiet. He walked around his empty home, not knowing what to do. He eventually walked upstairs and looked at his bedroom but then looked towards the room next to his. It was Peters. He slowly walked over to the room and pushed the door open, hearing the squeaking of the door moving. He slowly walked into the empty room, seeing it was just like how he left it. Bed wasn't made, clothes were on the floor, it even smelt like him. Danny walked into the room and just looked at everything as tears filled his eyes. He saw a picture Peter had on his nightstand, it was a picture of the two of them, when Danny got on the football team in High School. They were both wearing their uniforms and hugging each other. Tears started going down Danny's face and he angrily threw the picture, having the frame shatter against the wall. 

He collapsed to the ground feeling all the emotions as he hysterically cried. He looked over and grabbed one of Peters shirts that was on the ground and hugged it against his body as he hysterically cried. He just laid on the floor crying for what felt like hours. He eventually stood up and ran down the stairs grabbing a bunch of garbage bags and running back up the stairs, throwing everything into them that belonged to Peter. Clothes, watches, pictures, everything until the room was completely empty. The garbage cans outside were full of Peters belongings. He then slammed Peters door behind him and leaned against it as more tears went down his face. He wiped the tears and walked back downstairs feeling his phone vibrate.

Alice: "ugh my aunt is so annoying, hope you're doing okay ❤️"
Danny: "just ignore her, I'm doing fine"

Danny put his phone away and sat down on the couch in the living room. He turned on the tv to some random movie that was on trying to distract himself. He tried watching the movie but he couldn't even focus on what was happening. He just kept thinking about Peter and what happened. He felt his heart racing so much and his body was shaking. He stood up from the couch and started pacing back and forth. 

"Stop.. Don't think.. Don't think" he kept telling himself over and over like he was going crazy. He was pacing around his whole house until he got to the kitchen. He glanced over at the bar that was connected to it, it was full of alcohol. He never touched it, no one has since there really was no need to. He remembered how alcohol made him feel last night, he was happy and relaxed. He wanted to feel like that again, nothing wrong with that right? That's what he thought at least. He looked at all the choices that were in the bar. He didn't even know what any of them really were and what they tasted like. There was rum, vodka, scotch, any others. He grabbed the bottle of vodka and read the label on it. '40%' was written on it. A lot more than what wine was. He opened the bottle and smelt it, it smelt horrible. He took a sip of it and coughed. It taste bad too. He took sips from it just ignoring how badly it tasted. He felt his body already relaxing. His heart rate was going down and he wasn't shaking. He smiled to himself, he felt good.

Later that night..

New messages from Alice:
"eating dinner now, we ordered Greek food! Be jealous 😜"
"Did you eat dinner? Let me guess you ordered pizza 🍕"
"Everything okay?"
"Did you fall asleep?"
"Just show me a sign of life before I start freaking"
"Danny???"
12 missed calls from Alice

Danny was laying on the living room floor. He opened his eyes to the sound of his phone vibrating a lot. He groaned and sat up looking around. When did he end up on the floor? What time was it? He saw the empty vodka bottle next to him. Damn that shit really works, he thought to himself. He looked at his phone. It was 9:41pm. 5 text messages from Alice and 12 missed calls. 

"Shit" he quickly started dialing her phone number. 

"What the hell! I was worried sick!! Where did you go??" she asked.

 "Sorry.. Sorry.. I uh.. I must have fallen asleep.." he told her and looked at the empty bottle. 

"Well I'm glad you're okay, sorry for freaking" she laughed. 

"No I'm sorry I didn't answer" he laughed. They talked for about 20 minutes before they hung up. Danny stood up with the empty bottle and stumbled a bit, still feeling it. He threw the bottle away and headed upstairs into his bedroom and set his alarm for school and went to bed.