James grinned "It's called growing up Sirius." 

He scrunched up his face in disgust, Talea chuckled "Would you look at that: James Potter growing up? Wow, you're right, I can already see the wrinkles forming."

Sirius and Peter laughed when James started to touch his forehead "I don't have wrinkles and even if I had them, I would still look better than all of you!" Sirius let out a dramatic gasp while Peter took a strand of James hair in his hand "I guess you're right Talea, I think I can already see some grey hair." 

James slapped Peter's hand away and covered it with his other "Get your hands of my hair, no need to make fun of me for being a grown-up man!" He pouted childishly and stood up with a huff, walking up to his dormitory. 

They watched him walking up the stairs with an amused glint in their eyes. Just when Talea wanted to drown in her own thoughts again, Marlene and Lily walked into the common room. The redhead let herself fall onto the couch where James sat just a few moments ago. "Are you going to Slughorns party tonight?"

"He didn't invite me" shrugged Marlene and Peter agreed. Talea sat up slightly and replied "We're going, just like James, Eloise and Remus."

"Does Slughorn likes to drink?" asked Peter suddenly. Lily frowned and nodded "Yeah, why?" 

"You still need his memories, don't you?" Lily's eyes widened "You're right Peter, maybe this is our chance!" She smiled at Talea "Are you going to help me?" 

"I think it would be suspicious if I'd come with you, don't you think? I'm pretty sure Dumbledore told Slughorn about my 'gift', he would know that I'm just asking because Dumbledore wants his memories."

"James could help you, he's all grown up now" suggested Sirius with a grin but Lily seemed to ignore the sarcasm and sat up "You're right, I'm going to ask him. Where is he?" 

"Sulking in his room" shrugged Peter and Talea couldn't help but laugh. The red-haired girl rushed up to the boy's dormitory, leaving the others behind. "Why is he sulking?" asked Marlene with a grin. 

****

Night fell over Hogwarts grounds like a cloak whose shadows cast darkness over the world. Only the stars, shining like diamonds in the sky, provided hope for a little light in the darkening world. 

Talea's dress matched the dark; the black satin dress hugged her curves and the small slit that went a little above her knee showed her legs. She adjusted the ring that Sirius gave her, she smiled at the engraving and slowly started to make her way out of the door, towards the common room. 

Lily was already off with James, planning on how to ask Slughorn for the memory. She saw Sirius leaning on the wall next to the entrance. His eyes snapped up when he heard the clicking of her heels on the ground. The grey eyes travelled over her body, Talea smirked and slowly took a step towards him, adjusting his tie. He pulled her chin up and her lips met his, Sirius pulled away and mumbled "You look gorgeous." 

She grinned and pecked his lips once before letting her hand travel from his chest to his hands, taking his in hers. "I suppose you look acceptable too." He gasped dramatically but she pulled him out of the room before he could reply something.

Slughorns office was decorated with candles, a table stood in the middle, filled with several dishes. Talea frowned slightly when she saw some of the girls drooling at the sight of the boy next to her and gripped his hand tightly before pulling him towards the table, scoffing quietly. They sat down next to James and Lily and Sirius chuckled when he saw Talea glaring and one of the girls that seemed particularly obsessed with the sight of him in a suit and whispered in her ear "Jealous much?"