Familiar

I lay on Tom's bed and watch as the look in his eyes goes from shock to desire. I smile and pull him down on top of me and kiss him hard. His hands instantly go into my hair and pull on it as he kisses me harder.

I reach down and push off his shorts. I feel him smile against my lips. He runs his tongue over my lips and I open my mouth to let his tongue in. He groans a little as I lift my hips and grind myself into him.

He breaks the kiss and just stares down at my smiling. "What? Did I do something wrong?" I ask looking back up at him.

"No not at all, but this is usually the part in my dream where I wake up and realize you are not really here with me," he says.

"This is very really," I assure him and take his hand and run it slowly down my body.

"Fuck do you have an idea what you do to me?" he asks.

"I have some idea, I can feel it on my stomach," I say smiling.

"I have missed you so damn much over the last 4 years. I made the biggest mistake of my life when I let you go. We could have been married by now, maybe even have a kid or two," he says looking down at me.

"Don't think about the past. Think about now. I am right here, we are very naked and my whole body wants you to bad bad things to me," I say with a smile.

"Oh really and just how bad are we talking about?" he asks smirking.

"Let's find out," I say capturing his lips with mine.

He kisses down my neck, making sure to mark his territory sucking hard on the spot at my collar bone. I moan a little knowing I probably will have a big mark there. Kissing down and running his tongue in the valley between my breasts.

"Fuck  I need you," I moan loudly.

"You'll have me don't worry, let me get familiar your beautiful body again". He days and stats massaging my breast and then taking it into his mouth and flicking my nipple.

I arch my back and he takes his mouth off that breast and moves to the other.  I feel myself getting more wet by the minute.

"God I missed everything about your body.  I forgot how responsive you are to my touch," he says kissing further down my body.

"I really can't take much more of this teasing," I say looking down at him.

He smiles and pushes two fingers inside me.  "You need to learn patience, you never were good at letting me take my time," he says smirking.

"Not when I haven't had you inside me for 4 years.  Please I need to feel you inside me," I beg.

I guess that's all that it takes and before I know it Tom has flipped me over on my stomach and pushed my ass up.

"You want me inside you baby, you got it," I hear the condom wrapper being ripped and within minutes he pushes deep inside me hard.

I grab the bed sheets and hold on as he fucks me hard.  His hands grabbing my hips tightly and thrusting inside me.

"Is this what you want?  Me to fuck you harder like the bad girl you are," he says smacking my ass hard.

"God yes," I moan.

He grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls.  My whole body loving the way he is in full control of it. 

"Harder, fuck I missed how hard you can fuck me," I beg him.

"Jesus you feel so fucking good.  No one else compared to how you make me feel."  I feel him pushing deeper inside me.  Grabbing around my waist and pulling me up and against him.