Meet and greet

I decided to meet up with Vinnie for the meet and greet. I put on some clothes and me and avani went to their room. I went straight to Vinnie and avani went straight to Anthony. I hugged him and he was on live and they saw us hugging and vinnie kisses my head as I smile then walked to the camera.

Y/n: hahaha views going up when I come over, lemme stop
Vinnie: whatever
Y/n: I'm going to get breakfast, bye guys
Vinnie follows me and I get in the elevator and we eat together.

1 hour later:

We walk downstairs to see the floor filled with fans. I felt my heart get warm. I've never expected as a kid to get so many fans. Vinnie holds my hand then he puts me on his shoulders and the crowd goes crazy as we smile.

" WOOOOOO"

I laugh as Vinnie laughs with me then holds my legs and walks past the crowds as they cheer. One guy manages to grab the corner of my jacket i look back and so does Vinnie then he turns and pushes the guy back. His face seemed serious like he actually made it personal.

" someone's protective of me today."

"𝑜ℎ 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒''

I scoff then said the unthinkable

" I don't mind it..."

I could feel him smiling then hear the group behind us.

" 𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑛"

Y/n: if you guys don't shut up I swear

We all reach the table and sit in our chairs as we were going to have a q&a first.

Y/n: uhhh you go first
I say pointing to a boy who was blushing as i smiled at him
Boy: are you single?
Y/n: no... I'm talking to someone
I see vinnie turn his head quickly then rub his hands together and smile at the crowd. They get the hint and start laughing along with all of our friends.
Boy: is Vinnie jealous of me and you?
Y/n: woahhhh don't get ahead of yourself.... this is just a q&a no need for anything unnecessary.
Boy: right I'm sorry
Vinnie: soooo now that you guys are done TALKING who's gonna ask me a question?
Girl: do you like y/n? And I have something I want to show you guys.
Vinnie: sure just share it
She shares it and it shows on the screen behind us which was like a big projected screen. It was a edit video of us. I put my head and my hands and I see vinnie turn red.

Y/n: umm no comment..
I say laughing and see my friends trying to hold in their laugh
Vinnie: let's just say this I've probably been the happiest I've been this whole summer when I was with y/n and my friends. She's definitely helped me a lot the last few years I'm grateful for her, but it's hard to tell from now if in the future we would be dating or not.
Y/n: yes what he said
The crowd laughs about my short sentence and I just smile.
Girl: do you want to date y/n?
Vinnie: I'm just going to phrase it like this if I had the opportunity to date her for 24 hours I would take it.. if I knew she would say yes if I asked her out then I would take that opportunity as well...
the crowd begins cheering while I could see a few unhappy girls in the crowd. I tried not to mind it but I couldn't stop trying not to laugh.

We finished the q&a and go outside and meet some fans. I take pictures with a few while the rest of them did the same. I signed papers, shoes, casts, etc. I met back up with Vinnie and I was exhausted, we went shopping then he bought me snacks. We went back to the hotel and avani went in their room with Anthony so Vinnie stayed with me. We were watching stranger things and I feel Vinnie staring at me:

Y/n: what? Is something on my face?
Vinnie: no... can I show you something
Y/n: sure
I say looking at his phone thinking he's going to show me a tiktok. Instead he grabs

YOUR FAT ASS HEAD
jk

He grabs my chin and kisses me. I kiss him back, I was on cloud 9. Vinnie smiles into the kiss and I pull away.

" 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑦/𝑛 𝑙/𝑛''

" 𝙮𝙚𝙨''

Sorry for any mistakes
Another part later
Hope you have a good day!
780 words