"I love you too, bye son and bye Kobe"She said.

"Bye"Kobe and I said before I hung up.

"We should head out to the van"I said.

"Yeah"He said as he grabbed his shoes.

He put on his shoes as I grabbed my phone, wallet, and room key. He grabbed his phone and wallet before we walked out of the room.

We got into the elevator and went to the main floor. We walked out and met Cohen outside the van.

"Where's Jiggy"I asked as we walked up to him.

He sighed as he looked at us.

"He's in the room arguing with April, I swear she's so toxic"He said.

"It's like she only calls him to bitch him out"I said.

"For real, I feel bad for the poor kid"Kobe said.

We just talked while the other guys met us. Jiggy walked out later and our manager met us moments later.

Our manager unlocked the van and we got in and sat in our seats.

We drove to cedar point.

As we got closer to the park I took in the view. You could see all of the different roller coasters and hear the screams of park goers.

Once we pulled into the parking lot we got out. We started waking up to the entrance of the park. As we got closer the screams got louder.

Our manager paid for our tickets and the workers let us in. Our manager told us to wait by a plant while he went somewhere.

We stood in the area and talked.

"Ethan I know you're afraid of heights so are you going to go on the rides?"I asked him.

"I was thinking about that last night and decided I would try to face my fear"He said.

"That's good, it's not an easy thing to do"I responded.

"It isn't"He said.

Our manager then walked back to us.

"Okay, I got you guys fast pass tickets so you don't have to wait in lines"He said as he handed us the bracelets.

"Thank you so much"Devin said.

"You're welcome"Our manager said.

"I'm going to go do some business calls by the lake, see you guys later"He said before walking off.

"Where are we going first?"I asked, looking at the map.

"We could go to gatekeeper since it's right next to us"Jiggy said, pointing to the left.

"Alright let's go"Devin said.

We walked to the ride and straight through the fast lane line.

We got to the loading area and got in our seats.

I was sitting next to Kobe.

The park workers walked around and made sure we were locked in.

Once they gave the clear we went up the lift hill. I grabbed Kobe's hand as we started going up.

Once we got to the top we were dropped.

My stomach slightly dropped as we went down the track. We went through some twists and turns before going through the keyholes. It felt like I was going to hit my head and I immediately closed my eyes.

Once I felt us come to a stop, I opened my eyes. I blinked a few times as my eyes adjusted to the light.

We got off of the ride and walked to the open area of the park.