𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝

Start from the beginning

"Alright everyone, we have arrived at our destination. Start piling out of the bus one by one and please don't leave any trashes behind." Takeda announced, standing in front of the aisle of the bus.

Kei pulls his arm away carefully and starts to grab her bunny bag. He then turns to his sister and carefully picks her up, not forgetting to place a hand over her head to prevent her from bumping the ceiling of the bus. From the seat beside them, Sugawara cooed at the sleeping little girl in Kei's arms.

"Alright people, let's go."

One by one everyone starts to pile out of the bus. The others were amazed at the scenery.

"Woah! Is that-" Tanaka gasped.

"- could that be!?" Nishinoya continued. They both look at each other before looking up at the big red tower, having the same idea on their mind.

"THE SKYTREE?!" They both uttered out.

Kai sheepishly smiled, "No, that's just a transmission tower." he said.

"NYAHAHAHAHA." Kuroo lets out a loud hyena laugh. It was so loud that it caused the little girl to stir in her sleep before raising her head upwards.

"What's happening?" Y/n sleepily asked, rubbing her eyes slowly. Kei looks down at the child in his arms, using his other hand to remove her hands from rubbing her eyes.

"Stop that, you'll damage your eyes." He told her, earning him a short 'sorry' reply from her. She yawns before looking towards the source of the loud hyena laughing sound comes from.

She blinked, "He looks scary." she whimpered, snuggling closer to her older brother.

Kei snickered at his sister's words, nodding in agreement. "Yep, he does. That's why you should stay away from him as much as possible, okay?" he instructed her.

Y/n being a mini follower of Kei, nodded in his words. He smirked as he leans forward to plant a soft kiss on the side of her head, "Good girl." he whispered.

"-YAH! Here we are, Tokyo!" The two siblings snapped both of their heads towards the two second years, who kept screaming for no reason. The older Tsukishima shooked his head as he placed Y/n down on the ground, letting her stretch out her whole body.

"Wah~" Y/n said, stretching her back slightly as she raised her hands towards the sky.

"The scenery's not that different from Miyagi." Y/n's ears perked up from Asahi's speaking voice.

"Well, we're in the suburbs." Suga smiled before turning to his side to see Y/n standing there and looking at the two curiously.

He smiled brightly at his favorite child, "Y/n-chan! Good morning." he softly said, crouching down slightly at her height.

The other third-year beside him looked at Y/n as well and waved, "Good morning Y/n."

Y/n lets out a small giggle before waving back at them, "Hi! Good morning! How are you two?" she asked, walking up to them.

"Well, I'm actually doing good. How about you Y/n? How is your sleep?" Sugawara asked.

"I slept really well. I also had a dream last night." The silver-headed boy gasped dramatically. "A dream? What is this dream about."

"Well, it first started.." Y/n starts to tell them about her dream where she rode a unicorn and started flying through the cotton candy-like clouds in her dream. The two older teens listened closely, nodding once in a while.

"So, when we were about to defeat the evil, I-" Y/n glances to her left to see her older brother getting pushed by Nishinoya with Yamaguchi following the two behind.