𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 🐝

❝ He looks scary ❞

❝ He looks scary ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

Y/n juts her lower lip out and glanced at the glass window beside her. She then starts to count up to 100 to ask another question from her brother. She silently bops her head along with the counting inside her head.

... 98, 99, 100!

She excitedly turns her head towards her brother and asked the same question as before. "Are we there yet, Nii-chaaaaannnn?"

"No" Kei sighs for the nth time as his sister continues to bother him with her repetitive questions. If she keeps on continuing this for the next couple of mins, he would literally jump out of the window.

"Why don't you sleep?" He told her, pushing (forcing) her head to lay down on his lap, but the girl protested as she sits up again with a glare on her adorable face.

"No." She protested.

Kei gave her a pointed look, "Well if you don't want to sleep then might as well be quiet, or else I'm not giving you any sweets later." He half threatened her.

Y/n's glare softens as she looks at him with a horrified expression. Not her sweets!

She huffs and glumly sat properly on her seat, crossing her arms with a small pout on her face. "Fine" she glumly said.

"Thank god." Kei silently thanks the heavens and leans his head back to his seat, trying to relax as he listens to his playlist.

〔✿〕

An hour later, they have arrived at Shinzen High where the summer training camp will take place. When they arrived at the place, they've noticed that there were a lot of buses parked at the parking lot of the school, probably from the other teams that will be joining the summer camp.

As for Y/n, well, she got really tired in the middle of the trip and had decided to take her brother's advice of taking a nap. She was currently snuggled against his side, hugging her dinosaur stuffie against her chest. Kei kept his arm wrapped around her shoulder to prevent her from falling off her seat.