Teyvat Journey |Chapter 1|

It was a nice morning here in Teyvat, you're here in Dragonspine, you loved going here because it's cold, ever since you was a kid you already loved going here, it's the only place where you remember the last time you saw your parents, your still kinda curious to what happens to them, as a 17 year old girl you wanted to know, but you love exploring a lot, you wondered to yourself.

Why don't I go to the other side of Dragonspine?

Why don't I go to Liyue?

You always wanted to explore everywhere in Teyvat, so you thought to yourself your going there tomorrow, it's almost sunset

"5:56 pm? I didn't even know I was staying in Dragonspine that long.."
As you stand up and try to go back at Mondstadt.

A few minutes you were back at home, you went inside your house you took your shoes off, your jacket, Your bonnet.

You sighed and said "Ahh it's so warm." you said while stretching, you went upstairs to your room and when you walked in you ran to your bed and sat down, getting your Brush on your Nightstand.

You took of your plain pigtails and started brushing them, they were soft and wavy.

After you're done you went to the downstairs again and started making (Your favorite food)

                                              10 Minutes Later

You finished making your food and went to the dinning table and started eating, after eating you went to put in on the dishes and washed it.

After then you went back upstairs to your bathroom and brushed your teeth and washed your face, you didn't wanna go and take a shower that time because it was really really really cold but you didn't mind, you went out and go to your room getting your pajamas and wearing them, as you sat down on your bed getting a book you just bought and started reading it.

                                                     9:30 PM

You checked the time and it was already 9:30 and said "9:30 already?! Woah.. Time is ticking fast!" as you put the book back in your nightstand and close the lights and tuckled yourself into bed.

                                     The next day

You woke up early, it was 6:30 in the morning as scheduled always, You got up and fixed your bed, took the brush in the night stand and brushed your hair, then you went to the bathroom, you took a bath, brushed your teeth and dried yourself, you went out of the bathroom and combed your hair again and styled it with a normal Upper ponytail, you went down stairs and made yourself pancakes, after that you ate and washed the plate, Then you went upstairs and took your backpack and started packing.
You put your vision(Anemo), Shoes, Jacket on and went outside and locked the door.

As you went up in Dragonspine, you got to the other side which is in Liyue, you were happy about it, it was so pretty. The wind flowing, the birds chirping and trees following the flow of the wind, for you it seemed like paradise, you kept on walking until you decided you'd go to Dihua Marsh because you were bored a lot, it was really hot outside which you didn't like that much, You were walking while reading your favorite book again, then you reached your destination.

You were kinda nervous because you didn't know people of Liyue that much, you were walking almost into wangshu inn and you were walking without even looking at where your going, you tripped into a rock and fell down hitting your head ON THE GROUND~

Youre head was bleeding and you feel kinda light headed, but you still decided to stand up and act like nothing happens even though it's painful, you put out the towel you pack in earlier and decided to cover the would and observe the blood into the towel, you were shocked how the towel you pack was almost all red. You decided to ignore and tried focusing to stop the bleeding.

Luckily the bleeding stop, but your towel if full of red blood, you sigh and said "I should be careful and look where I'm going.." you stated to yourself and started walking into Wangshu inn. The place was breezing cold but you loved it, as you went into you heard a woman greeted you.

"Welcome to the Wangshu Inn ! How may I- Oh my! What happened to you? Are you okay?"
She said seeing blood in your head again, you were confused why she asked that, you said "I'm fine ma'am, whyd you ask?" you said clueless, "Oh dear, your head is bleeding! Tell me what happend." she said while putting her left hand on her chest.

"Ohhh" you chuckled, "well... Ehm....you see... "

After explaining what happend to her, "Oh dear, you need to be careful next time." she said while her hand is still on her chest, you nodded and she points out where your room is.

While walking trying to find your room you saw a green flash that disappeared infront of you, after you saw that you rubbed your eyes and shakedown your head and looked at it again, but there wasn't anymore green flash or things, so you thought to yourself maybe it's just a side effect on what happend to your bleeding head.

When you finally reached your room you opened and went inside and closed the door again, you lie on the bed and it was comfy, you stayed like that for a few seconds and got up and looked in the mirror if your head is still bleeding, and yes it's bleeding still. You remembered you packed some medical stuff in your backpack you get it out and put a bandage on it, for a small wound you never knew it would cause a lot of blood.

You took out your favorite book that you put in your backpack before you left, you took your shoes of and laid on the bed while reading the book, as you checked the time it was 7:16 pm, you decided not to eat dinner yet because you feel tired and lazy getting up after the long travel, and decided to go to the bathroom, you took a shower, brushed your teeth and take of the bandage that you out and rinsed it a little and put a new one, you went into your pajamas and went to sleep thinking how long you'll stay here in Liyue.

A/N:
Guys, I am so sorry I posted this late, I never really had the time to do because I was so busy playing genshin that I forgot about Wattpad! I'm really sorry if this Is also short, I hope you guys forgive me, I'm also gonna be continuing Albedo X Reader but lemme just take a break for typing <3