03 ; The time I got a rich stalker through a shady video game contract

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER THREETHE TIME I GOT A RICH STALKER THROUGH A SHADY VIDEO GAME CONTRACT

CHAPTER THREE
THE TIME I GOT A RICH STALKER THROUGH A SHADY VIDEO GAME CONTRACT

"THANKS
, I thought I was gonna die in that place." Grid shrugged off his shackles, grinning amiably towards the devil he just sold his soul to—I mean savior, yes, savior.

(A/n; i just reread trials of apollo so forgive me if i go make this weirder than it should be.)

"You need your hands to sign a contract."

"Yeah.. yeah. I'll sign it."

Grid was more pressured into signing quickly—being saved from solitary confinement—He didn't need to read the contract, probably because he'll be left to rot there, mouth frothing from the gag, moping by himself, if he didn't accept.

"Grid! Grid!"

There was a woman's voice upstairs, and it sounded very similar to Erina. Sucrose turned to Grid, thought to himself that he was precious. Other people covet for his abilities as well. But Sucrose had no fear, he was a pay to win player, and his bank account is like the ocean.

"Erina?" Grid called out, and the girl found him. She was wearing a hood to cover her identity, but one could tell it was her. She held a sheath made from a Minotaur horn. Inside was the blade Grid crafted during the competition.

"I came to rescue you. I will also give you this." She smiled, a halo effect appearing behind her. Grid thought her personality was as angelic as her looks for just a moment, and he smiled.

If only he wasn't so impatient and sold his soul to the devil.

Grid walked up to her and tried to grab the blade. "Thank you—"

But to his dismay, Erina raised it in the air to avoid his clutches. Indeed, it was rare for a girl to be pretty and have a good heart. Grid was in a pit of devils, all of them want his soul.

"If you want this dagger back, I have a condition." Erina saw the betrayed expression on Grid's face and laughed. This damn girl! Setting a condition in a situation like this? If she came to rescue him, shouldn't she rescue him?

Grid turned to his 'savior' behind him and got a look equally as cold as Erina. Clearly, Sucrose would not help Grid in getting his dagger back. Grid was all on his own, scammed of his own talents.

"What do you want, kid?"

"Hey! Don't call me 'kid' or I'm not giving this to you." Erina held the dagger hostage, suffocating it under the hug of her right arm. It was so pitiful, its imaginary face cried 'Papa Grid, please save meeee'. Erina raised a finger, wagging it slowly in warning.