Bab(ies)?

It's been two years since you both said yes and now you were on the top o happiness with your baby. You tought this was just too good to be truth but in some way this was real. Zayn is your husband and the father of that lovely baby you both created. If anyone had asked you about becoming Mrs. Malik, you would have laughed. But then you were here. Laying on a rocking chair looking at stunning husband carrying your baby like it was his whole world.

"You look so hot, Mr. Malik" You winked "I can say the same about you, Mrs. Malik" Zayn turned back and smiled at you. God, he was so hot. You cannot even think straight having him in front of you. You gulped and smiled back.

Those five months with the baby were a mixture of exhausting and lovely nigths and days. Zayn was ana incredible father and husband. When you were too tired to get up and carry the baby in midnight he let you sleep while he got up and took care of the baby.

"We should have more babies" You looked at him arching an ayebrown "You gotta be joking, Zayn" He smiled a bit ashamed. That was what he was trying to tell you since the baby had three months. Of course, he'll wait two years to let your body recorvered from pregnancy. He was so excited about having more kids running in you house and calling him DADDY. He frowned but smiled "Seriously. Like a couple more" You leaned on your elbows "I like the idea but I don't wanna get... You know, love, pregnancy made me gaia a few pounds. I wanna be atractive to you and..." Zayn walked to you and leaned on his knees, making sure the baby was in a good position" You're always gonna be the only one in my life, Y/N. I want you to be the mother of my kids. You're everything I see"

☆☆☆☆

Idek a cute little short one

Ps if you'd like to submit some that'd be amazing xx