'She doesn't seem to have mastered any morphing skills yet, but how is she already this strong?!' the demon thought as it glared at you.

Veins appeared around your face as you glared back at the demon. 'She must have gotten a huge amount of blood from him!'  the demon thought as he began to make a puddle.

You took notice of this and ran towards the demon. Kicking its arm to the side and pushing the demon back.

The demon gritted its teeth in anger as it tried to regain its balance. 'She's moves so fast! I can't dive back into the swamp.' the demon thought as you held back your arm and aimed it towards the demon.

'No worries. I'm getting used to these one-note attacks of hers.' the demon thought as it grabbed your fist and attacked you.

You ducked down and tried to punch the demon but it stopped you again from doing so.

You tried to kick the demon's head but it managed to block your attack. You sent a series of blows towards the demon. You were able to land your attacks but the demon managed to block some of them.

The demon quickly ran towards you. You tried to punch the demon but it grabbed your arm.

The demon prepared its claws and scratched you. You grunted in pain as you felt blood trickling down your forehead, making you stagger back.

'All right! Now I'm gonna drill a hole right through your face!' the demon thought as it aimed its claws towards your head.

You were holding your head in pain when you saw the demon's claws heading towards you.

Your eyes slightly widened when you saw a bright red sword slice off the demon's arm.

The demon cried out in pain and saw Yoriichi glaring at him. "Hands off my daughter." Yoriichi stated as he sliced off the demon's other arm.

The demon fell to the floor as he looked at Yoriichi in fear. You watched the demon tremble as Yoriichi held out his arm in front of you, shielding you from the demon.

"Tell me... how many people have you killed?" Yoriichi asked as he pointed his blade at the demon.

"L-listen! If women live any longer, they turn ugly and start tasting like crap! So, we killed them for their own good!" the demon yelled.

"You should be thankful to us demons--" the demon was suddenly cut off when its mouth was sliced by Yoriichi.

"I will not give praise to those who take away innocent lives. My daughter is already 16 and she's still as bright as the sun. I will not let you eat her." Yoriichi stated.

"Demons can't eat other demons--" the demon was once again cut off by Yoriichi.

"Never mind that. Tell me where Muzan Kibutsuji is." Yoriichi said.

The demon's eyes widened as it began to sweat bullets. "I can't tell you. I can't!" the demon yelled as its arms regenerated.

The demon lunged towards Yoriichi, ready to attack. Yoriichi moved to the side and sliced off the demon's arms, along with its neck.

Yoriichi watched the demon's body disintegrate as he sheathed his blade.

Yoriichi then turned towards you, only to see your small form slumped down against the wall.

"(Y/N)!" Yoriichi exclaimed in worry as he inspected the wound on your forehead.

'She's asleep..the bleeding also stopped.' Yoriichi thought as he set the box down beside you and opened the door.

'So she's sleeping in order to recover, huh?' Yoriichi thought as he took out a cloth and gently wiped away the blood on your forehead.

"Wait just a little longer... I'll turn you back into a human again." Yoriichi mumbled as he gently picked you up and placed you inside the box.

Kazumi watched as Yoriichi adjusted the straps of the box he has on his back. Yoriichi then turned towards Kazumi and went towards him.

"I'll be on my way now. I'm leaving the young woman in your hands." Yoriichi stated as he took something from his pocket and handed it to Kazumi. "Take this." Yoriichi added.

Kazumi gently took the wrapped item as Yoriichi slightly bowed and began to walk away.

----------------------------

'Maybe I should head back to Urokodaki-san's house and tell him what happened.' Yoriichi thought when he heard a loud squawking sound and felt something land on his shoulder.

Yoriichi turned to see his crow, making him stop in his tracks. "Caw! Next up, Asakusa, Tokyo! Rumors of a demon lurking there! Caw!" the crow announced.

"...now?" Yoriichi asked as the crow nodded rapidly.

"Yes! Now!" the crow replied.