New Student

Ohayou!

This is my first KnB fanfiction… and because of that, please don’t eat me lols~ XD…

I hope this story is enjoyable to read.

Enjoy!

P.S – Sorry for some grammatical errors. English is not my first language.

……………………………….

New Student

You’re the new student in Shutoku High. Being a newbie, you did not expect that you’re already the subject of the school.

You don’t know why, but most of the students are talking about you.

 but not a kind of talk that everybody knows about. 

You are aware of your flaws. On your own point of view, you are not ugly nor beautiful. You are just you…

For you, you’re just a simple student who lives a simple life. Well, in fact you are a student who provides your own needs. You are already living alone. Your parents… it’s better not to talk about it.

 It's funny how people can easily spread some false stories about you... 

You transferred here because of being an outcast from your old school. You got bullied by your former classmates and hell, even your own teachers. And you just wanted to forget about the bad memories you have with them. You’re through from your miserable life, from your family and from those people who created an awful memories of you.

And you have the mark that will prove it.

And you just wanted to forget all of it...

You shrug your shoulders and head on to your assigned class. Ignoring all the judging eyes.

..

“Class, I want you to meet (Last name) (First name). She’s new here so be nice to her. (First name)-san, go on introduce yourself to the class.” The teacher says to you so you walk forward and take a bow.

“Ohayou, I’m (First name). It’s nice to meet you all.”

“Very well… You may now take your seat beside Midorima.”

You nod and walks over to your table. You silently took your seat and listen to the whole discussion.

Unknown by you, a certain male has been stealing glances on you.