S1, E1: Camp Cretaceous

Mulai dari awal

"As our first campers really lined up exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of Jurassic World." Roxie said lastly all the kids except were excited. You already know everything about Jurassic, even the dinosaurs too. "As well as kayaking, rock climbing, obstacle courses and of course..." roxie said but someone said "dinosaurs?" " yes...Darius, plenty of dinosaurs so ready for an adventure,"Roxie said absolutely but I'm going to need that speech a little shorter and really try to lean into the Majesty of this place. A girl with pink hair said "okay we're going now let's go 7 of you to camp" Dave said "uh there are the six of us"The boy who vomit "wait. Dino-kid, track-star internet girl barfy,Texas, strong muffin he's right where 7" Roxie scoffs. A helicopter lands kicking up a cloud of dirt around the counselors and campers. A man opens the side door for a bored looking teen wearing a polo shirt and sunglasses. Roxie looks annoyed at the boy with a polo shirt and sunglasses. "Greetings my dude Kenji is here so let the party commence!" Kenji said tossing the bag to roxie "put this in my room so what's your deal"Kenji said she threw it back to Kenji making him flip over. "Okay let's go," Roxie said.

The kids including you and D/N sit on the trunk of the car. And the car starts to drive by roxie. Everyone puts their seatbelts on and for D/N. You hold him tight. A boy said "I hope you got my mom's note that I don't do well on windy roads." A girl with the phone recorded a video and said" good and Brooke Landers it's a girl Brooklyn coming at you from the best place ever: Camp Cretaceous. Like And subscribe to join me as I unbox Jurassic World! Okay I need you all to say who you are in a little bit about yourself. And action." She records you.

"Um... hi my name is Y/N and this is my best friend D/N and I really love dinosaurs" you said everyone was shocked because you are a famous person who trains dinosaurs and makes dinosaurs in the lab with your dad. Oh and you are in books and articles too. "WOW I'm sorry I just can't believe you're Y/N. You inspired me to like dinosaurs when I was little and I've read all your books about dinosaurs. Also I've never been excited to see someone who can actually stand in a dinosaur enclosure without getting hurt or killed. It's amazing to finally meet you. I'm Darius by the way." Darius said with all of excitement. "It's great to meet you Darius." Y/N said "OMG you're Y/N right this is a dream come true I'm Brooklynn I'm a vlogger and I have over 27 million subscribers. Can I get your autograph? Can I take a picture with you? Brooklynn said "Um... sure" Y/N said. Something dashed in front truck as the truck stops causing everyone scream

Dave and Roxie get out the trunk with staffes. "Um, Dave, what's going on?" Ben said with fear "nothing you need to worry about. But you should all definitely stay in your seat." Dave said Ben whimpers "oh, God." He said. Everyone except Ben watches eagerly at David and Roxie. Y/N, Darius, and D/N turned and noticed that they saw some leaves rustling. D/N growled at the bush "Guys?" Darius said "Guys?" Y/N said as well a Compsognathus came out the bush and everyone screamed and few jumped out the truck also the compsognathus jumped on Darius chest. Darius grins brightly. "Hey there little guy. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise" Y/N said to the compy. The compy went towards Y/N and nuzzled her neck then Y/N gave it to Roxie. She put a compy in a small cage. "Crisis averted. Oh, these things are always getting out of the enclosure" Roxie said. Y/N nod. Then Roxie put the cage in the back seats. Darius gasps and says "a real live compsognathus." "oh, please. It took a blanket and a cat carrier to catch it. Boring." Kenji said " scared you pretty good" Darius said as the girls including you and D/N laughed at him. Then the truck continues on to the jungle. Everyone except you eyes wide. They arrived at the camp Cretaceous gate "welcome to come perspicacious." Dave said. Then gates open then closes from behind. Everyone asked you a lot of questions about you, D/N and dino-training.

Later the truck pulls to a stop. And Dave and Roxie get out of the truck. Y/N, D/N and the other campers get out of the truck as well. Everyone Jaws drop down by looking at the house tree. "Hey Brooklander check this place out this is not the most amazing place you've ever seen" Brooklyn said with happiness'' I think this is cool you should see my dad's and house in the main Park." Kenji said