"Not rubbish, it's all important! Have a good day at work, okay? I'll see you tonight."

You sigh under your breath before flashing a bright smile towards your father, patiently, or impatiently, waiting for him to finally leave your room so you can shut the door behind him. Once he's finally out, you rush over to your vanity to grab your chair and rest it under the door handle so you won't have to pull another Houdini and make Harry disappear again. The slight shaking of the framing of your house signals that Dad's off to work, and you can't wait anymore to let Harry out of the stuffy closet.

"You're good now, loverboy."

You speak, twisting the knobs to fling open the door before he's jumping out and tackling you back onto your bed.

"You've gotta clean up in there, Peach! I almost suffocated! C'mere, now. Gotta have you, gotta have you. God, you're fucking amazing. Saved our asses!"

Harry's not wasting any time, so he's of course covering your face in kisses like he usually tends to do. You're holding in a fit of laughter, bringing your hand up to cover your mouth before Harry shoves it away to smash his lips up against yours. It catches you by surprise, but you still kiss him back with equal passion as he pulls you in close, fingers playing along the hem of your nightdress. His tongue is brushing up against yours, tasting like a mixture of the tobacco from his favorite cigarettes and a hint of the cool mint gum that he's always chewing on. You can feel his breath fanning against your cheek, assuming he's getting himself more worked up, as he's letting his hand creep up under the fabric of your Teddy. A small smack fills the air from Harry pulling away and breaking the kiss, his hand rubbing along your soft skin.

"Please, Peach. Lemme do something for you. Bet your mom's in a deep sleep, know your dad's gone. C'mon?"

Well, he's got a point.

"Okay. Yeah, okay."

What did you even agree to? Did you think that one out? Genius move. What if you just agreed to let him, like, set your house on fire or something?

"Good girl."

Guess that's an indication of it.

Harry huffs out a "thank fuck" before sitting up in your bed, shoving a hand under your back to arch you off of your mattress to lift off your pajamas. There's no feeling of regret, fear, or even embarrassment with Harry. You know he's really appreciating you now, and not just by your body alone.

The stripes of moonlight that pass through your blinds illuminate your naked body just enough for you and Harry to barely see, the air feeling thick with desire.

"You'll feel so good, baby. Gonna make you feel so good. Just wanna fucking see your face during it, too. A fuckin' fox, baby. Ace."

"What are you gonna do, Harry? What do you need me to do?"

"Are you writing a book or somethin', Peach? Cool it."

He snaps, throwing you a playful smirk along with one of his stupid winks before tugging you between his legs, his long fingers hooking into the waistband of your panties. His breath is hot against your ear as he leans in close, letting his lips brush along as he mumbles.

"Lift up a bit for me."

Complying, you raise your hips off the bed slightly and Harry's yanking the fabric down and tossing it to the side. His hands rest comfortably on your body, one on your inner thigh to hold your legs apart and the other pressed against your stomach with his fingers ending up just above your pelvis.

"As much as I'd love to hear you call my name and beg for more, I think I'd prefer for you to be a little more on the quiet side, for now, catch my drift?"