Chap.3| First meeting

Start from the beginning

"Hey midgets" my brother said as we neared the two.

"Yaaa. Respect your olders you brat" Jimin replied and hit him lightly on the shoulder. Jeongguk just shrugged at that and went to his locker.

"Hi Jimin, hi Yoongi" I greeted.

"These twins don't know nothing about respect" Yoongi said and rolled his eyes in annoyance. The two of them were older than us but I like to call them by their name just to piss them off.

"Anyways you two, how's everything going so far? I heard so many things about the two of you already" Jimin said with amusement in his voice as he slightly leaned his back on what I assume to be his locker.

"Well... apart from seeing the most beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking, sexy and cutest thing in my 18 years of life. Everything else is just the usual." I replied and saw my brother nod in agreement.

I shifted my gaze towards Yoongi and Jimin and saw surprised looks plastered on their faces. I meannnn- I don't blame them because for as long as we knew each other they have never seen neither of us talk about someone like that because we never had anything serious with anyone, they were all just one night stands.

"Uhhhh- well that's new! Damn are you guys okay?" Yoongi said still in a state of shock.

"Well yeah duh. Do I look sick to you" I replied with sass and rolled my eyes.

"Chile dude...it's just that- damn, I've never seen you guys describe a person like that before". This time it was Jimin that reacted.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Anyways, what lesson do you guys have right now?" Jeongguk asked them, tired of their overreaction.

"Well. Hmm I have art" I said.

"Same"

"Same"

"Same"

All three of them responded simultaneously. "Ight art it is then". I said with a bit of excitement because yes. I luV art so much. It's like a 'get away from the world' for me, it helps me relax and see life in different ways. It also brings colour to boring days and an amazing time pass.

"Okay then, follow me" Yoongi said and started walking as we didn't know the way.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot! I heard we have a new art teacher today!" Jimin chirped. "Ughhh! I hope he's cute, I'm tired of having these hags". He complained.

"Hm~ I hope so too." I joined in.

We walked to our class and entered once we got there. Our teacher wasn't there yet so me and Jeongguk just took a seat at the back next to Yoongi and Jimin.

"Uhm~ hey...Jungkook right?" I nod at the girl that just came to our table. She was thin and I can't lie she was very pretty but not my type, she's nothing compared to the boy from before.

"Oh yeah right! My name is Lisa and I was just wandering if you would like to have some fun with me in the toilets before the teacher comes." She asked, twirling her hair around her finger and  trying to act all cute, that may work on other boys but not me, her presence was just annoying the hell out of me.