𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

My hair had been in the same messy bun since I showered the night before, I took it down letting it just flow around wildly.

Sliding my feet into my Gucci slides I grabbed my phone before I turned to Zin who was spaced out staring out of the window.

I stared out the window as well remembering how much Fazon loved the view from my room.

"He loved looking out that window, his ass took forever to find a new house because he wanted a view in his room like mine and could never find one." I chuckled as she shook her head.

"He always wanna copy somebody, I used to hate that when we was little." She reminicsed and I lightly laughed imagining a younger version of him trying to copy Zin.

"Were ya'll close?" I asked making her nod her head, "All three of us was close, but we all had different kind of relationships. Him and Mayah would go out and run the streets together bein' bad as hell, and I was kind of like they second Mama. Especially cause my Mama was gone a lot growin' up and my Daddy just ain't give a fuck so I had to keep they ass in line." She laughed a little shaking her head at the memories.

"Did Shia and Shad grow up with ya'll?"

"Yeah they ass always was at our house inna summers they damn near lived with us. Our house was like they safe space they hated bein' at home...they had a rough life shit we all did our family fucked up, that's why I'm happy Fazon found out, something to show him that what our family got is not normal or something he should want."

"What you mean what your family got?"

"The fake ass love, they got the worst relationship ever they never gave a fuck about Fazon, they talked to much shit bout how he never gone be shit and allis shit bout him inna streets but soon as he got some money they was quick to pull the family card. Then my Mama nem ain't no better so I was happy that he was away from they ass and he found somebody like you." She said before pausing and getting herself together.

"Somebody who would love him if he was Faze the rapper or Fazon the young nigga from Chicago that nobody knew."

"I always wished we wasn't famous, that we just was our regular selves. We wouldn't have had to hide our love for eachother. I hate that we hid everything, but I'm also happy we protected our love from being exploited and just another way to make our labels money."

"I don't give a fuck about the money, that shit ain't gone mean nothing when the end comes." I told her making her nod her head.

--

"Who is this?" Zin's son asked once we had walked into the house.

"This is Uncle Fazon girlfriend Saoir." She said as they both looked at me, "I'm Kaiden and this my sister Kylee." Kaiden said pointing to Kylee who was too busy following behind her Mama.

"Hi Kaiden." I smiled as him as he smiled back, "You know Uncle Fazon not here right?" He asked as I slowly nodded my head as Zin looked at him.

"He in Heaven with Uncle Scooby." He said making Zin frown, "Ma tell him it's not true he keep sayin' it." Kylee said looking to her Mother who was focused on Kaiden.

"Kaiden how you know that?" She asked him as he shrugged, "I seen it on Youtube then when I was sleep he told me he was in Heaven and that I won't see him for a really long time." Kaiden spoke making me frown slightly as Zin pulled him into her.

"Aww baby." She cried holding him as he just hugged her rubbing her back.

"Uncle Fazon not coming back?" Kylee frowned as tears built up in her eyes and Zin released Kaiden picking Kylee up into her arms.