•1•

It was June 20th, my boyfriend James birthday I told him I wasn't going to be able to make it because I had some family stuff to deal with he told me that he understood everything that I was going through since my uncle passed away that Thursday but really i was getting stuff ready so I can surprise him tonight.
I brought him the games he's been wanting, new clothes,shoes, snacks, yk the whole 9 yards. I was going all out for his birthday because I loved him so much he means the world to me, the biggest surprise yet is I was going to lose my virginity to him. I always said that I was going to wait till marriage but I feel like that he is the one and we are going to last forever sooo I went to Victoria secret and got a red lingerie set because red is his favorite color then I went and got a Brazilian and that shit hurted like a mf but It was worth it. After I got all my stuff done I went to his house and set everything up it was around 10:00 and he was out with his friends partying I know that because I checked all of there Instagrams and snaps (giving very much stalker). It was about 12:00 when I heard the front door open so I got up from the bed a prepared everything I was so excited "surpri-" I said trailing off as I seen James kissing and lifting up my best friend Shayla. " WHAT THE FUCK!!" I said looking at them in disbelief, " H-H-Haven what are you doing here? I thought you were with your family" he said stuttering "I was never with then I was trying to do something nice for you but I guess you were enjoying your birthday" I said angrily while putting my spare clothes on and and packing up everything "Baby baby wait let's just talk about this" James said trying to talk to stop me. " there's nothing to talk about James so please get out of my way" I said still packing my stuff up " "there is so what you gonna do just leave me I know it looks bad but mi amor it's not what you think hermosa" James said "bitch get the fuck out my way!" I said to Shayla when I punched the shit out of her making her nose bleed like crazy. I stormed out of James apartment angry and upset not knowing what to do, I finally made it home from what felt like a 24 hour drive but was only 1hr. I quickly went to the bathroom and ran me a warm bath while listening to music the thing about all this is that I wasn't sad nor I wasn't mad I instead felt no emotion. After I finished my bath I got in my bed and turned the tv on and went to sleep.