"I'm pretty sure we're being followed" Drew States calmly to the car.

My heart rate speeds up and I can't help but feel anxious. I go to turn around to see what car is following us.

"Don't turn around Louis, just stay calm and do exactly what we tell you ok" Cal says.

"Ok" I breathe out looking straight ahead.

Drew reaches over to dial a number in the Bluetooth. Simon picks up.

"Yeah?" Simon says as he picks up.

"Simon we are currently in traffic six minutes out from destination, we are being followed by a black Audi license number SGU98789 can you run a check for me please?" Drew asks.

I gasp remembering the Audi that was following me when I had my car accident.

"Stand by Drew I'll get back to you" Simon says.

My breathing picks up, fuck it's like they have been waiting for me to leave the house. They have been watching me. The thought is so unsettling.

"What are you going to do?" I ask trying to steady my voice. Inside I'm freaking out.

“We are going to try to lose them" Cal says.

"Ok, when I say NOW, Louis. I want you to lean onto Marcus to your right, Paul you know what to do" Drew says with authority and both guards nod.

"Drew I'm scared" I whisper out.

"I know Louis but you’re going to be fine. Just do as I've said ok" he says back calmly looking at me from the rear view mirror.

I nod in response my hands becoming clammy. The light turns green and as Drew begins to drive off he yells.

"Now"

I lean to the side towards Marcus who grabs my shoulders and pushes me against his chest he is half on top of me I can feel Paul drape is body over me as well so I'm cocooned from the outside. I can feel the car speeding through the streets as Drew try's to lose the Audi. I'm worried we will crash but I trust Drew. I open my eyes and move my head slightly to the right and I can see the window with an Audi next to our car. I gasp out and Marcus's grip on me tightens. I see the window wind down in the Audi and a gun pointed out of it towards our car. My breath gets caught in my chest as I panic about something happening to Cal or Drew, Cal produces a gun out of his suit pocket, There is a shot fired as Drew slams on the breaks and we are thrown forward I hit my shoulder on the seat in front as Marcus and Paul pull me back. Drew spins the car around and speeds off in the other direction towards Harry's office.

"We lost them" Drew says.

I'm released and I sit up in the car. Drew dials a number and Simon picks up.

Night Changes- Larry Stylinson- Sequel to Thinking Out LoudOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara