vii. I Am Iron Man

Start from the beginning

Pepper walks to the doors with the shattered glass and walks through them as she tells Tony, "Okay, I'm going in now."

Keeping an eye out for Obadiah, Tony reminds his assistant, "Make sure you wait till I clear the roof. I'll buy you some time." Tony moves out of the way as Obadiah puts his hand on the wall and looks around for the billionaire.

Pepper puts Amelia down before she runs over to the central console and uses both hands to pull down on all the levers. Amelia stands a couple steps behind Pepper as she watches the woman. Pepper takes a couple steps back away from the console.

Tony surprises Obadiah as he jumps onto the giant iron suit's back, scanning the back panel of the suit. When he spots exposed wires, he exclaims, "This looks important!" Tony grabs a hold of the wires before he yanks them out, causing Obadiah's suit to short circuit as he loses optical connection.

Amelia follows Pepper as she walks to a control desk before the strawberry blonde presses a couple buttons. Obadiah flails his arms around as he tries to grab Tony. Once he gets his hands on Tony's helmet, he throws the billionaire forward. Tony flies through the air and lands on the ceiling window above the giant arc reactor while the older man holds Tony's helmet in his left hand. Underneath the Stark in the building, Pepper turns dials and flips switches on the control desk. Amelia looks up and sees her father, gasping as she calls out, "Daddy!"

On top of the roof, Obadiah's giant iron suit opens to reveal the bald headed man as he says to Tony, "I never had a taste for this sort of thing," he looks over at the helmet resting in his left hand, "But I must admit, I'm deeply enjoying this suit!" He crushes the red and gold helmet before he looks back over at Tony. Obadiah throws the helmet toward the billionaire, causing it to land directly next to him.

Tony looks up at Obadiah, who takes a few steps toward the railing that looks down on the ceiling window while saying, "You finally outdid yourself, Tony! You'd have made your father proud!" Tony gets onto his knees before he slowly stands up on the glass.

Amelia watches her father as Pepper presses more buttons before she informs the billionaire, "It's ready, Tony! Get off the roof!" When she finishes pressing more buttons, she looks up at the ceiling to see Tony.

Obadiah extends his hand and fires bullets at the man in the red and gold suit. The bullets break some of the glass and Tony lifts up his arm as the armor creates a small shield in front of his face. Obadiah aims for the glass beneath Tony's feet, causing the billionaire to fall. Tony lets out a groan and grabs on the metal framing between each glass pane, holding himself up. Amelia screams out for her father, scared of losing him, "Daddy!" Pepper lets out a scream as she covers Amelia with her upper body, trying to shield the both of them from the falling glass.

Tony adjusts his grip on the framing as Obadiah continues to shoot the bullets at him, breaking all of the glass panes. Amelia hides her head as she lets out a small scream and Pepper lets out a gasp while more glass rains down upon them. Pepper looks up once the glass stops falling and Amelia hugs the strawberry blonde before she too looks up at her father. Pepper calls out to the billionaire, "Tony!"

Obadiah lets out a sigh before he shouts, "How ironic, Tony! Trying to rid the world of weapons, you gave it its best one ever!"

Tony stares at Obadiah as he holds on for his life before he shouts, "Pepper!"

"And now," Obadiah pauses for a minute, "I'm gonna kill you with it!" The bald headed man lifts up his other arm and aims missiles at the billionaire. He fires the first missile and it explodes on a wall close to Tony. "You ripped out my targeting system!"

Tony looks down at Pepper the best he can as he yells to her, "Time to hit the button!"

Pepper glances down at the button, her hand hovering above it before she looks back up at Tony and shouts, "You told me not to!"