the alcohol

Rays POV:

There he was. Sitting like nothing has been happening right under Emma and gildas bed. I was crouched next to it and he didn't even notice I was there. "I should have know" I signed (DONT COME AT ME AGAIN I CANT SPELL)

His glanced shifted over to me "so you figured it out" he smiled. "Yep now come on" I said reaching out for his hand. He gratefully grabbed it and we headed back to mine and Normans room. When we arrived we saw Don, nat, emma, and Gilda chatting. "Oh you found him!" Nat said. "Yep funny game guys now leave." I said annoyed 🙄‼️‼️. They all giggled as they left. I plopped onto the bed exhausted. "How was i always able to pull all nighters and not be tired" I said digging my head in the pillow. Norman laughed a little "because that's just you ray" he smiled. And with that I drifted to sleep.

Week past and it was time for Normans group to head out. Last week Emma's group got out and lucky no one got hurt except a few scratches.

After Norman stopped talking to everyone I walked up to him. He turned to me and hugged me. I hugged him back by wrapping my arms around his neck. "Be safe okay? Promise me you'll come back safe" I said looking him in the eye. "I promise you that I'll come back safe" Norman started. "Dont get so nervous I'm gonna have Emma, Don, Gilda, and Anna check on you every once to make sure your not doing anything to settle the worries you might have" he finished putting his forehead against mine. "Once i come back we can spend all the time you want together" he smiled. "Okay I can agree with that" I said cracking a smile. We leaned in and did a quick but meaningful kiss. We didn't care how many people were watching us right then and there. We broke and held hands. We headed outside and I walked with him to the end of the trail. I heard someone say "uh ray-" but got cut of by "let him he'll come back in a minute" Emma said. We healed hands until are arms couldn't reach no more.

(the hand holding is a little aggressive)

I stood there for a moment then took a deep breath and headed back to the house. The house was in view again and Emma was waiting for me outside. I was about to walk past her but she put a hand on my shoulder. "Huh" I let out. "I need you to come with me" Emma said grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the house. 'What the hell?!'

Dons POV:

"Done searching the kitchen" I yelled. "Nothing in the library" yuugo said. "Done with their room" Gilda said. And so on..................(frantic dots)

We placed all the sharp items into a box in the dinning hall. "There should not be anymore blades he can use" (it's happening again 👹) "i think he won't do anything but it's good to be cautious" Gilda said. "Anyways i have to go meet up with him now have fun dealing with this prissy four-eyes and bean head" yuugo said walking out.

-time skip night-

Rays POV:

'No matter how tired I am i can't sleep. It's just not right without Norman. Maybe I could... nah but it wouldn't hurt right. Yeah it won't.' I get out of bed and leaving my room making sure no ones in the hallway. I look at the clock. 'Damn its 4 am no wonder I feel like I could pass out' I put on my shoes. I open the door but I regret it as a bell sound goes off. 'SHIT! Ugh they knew this would happen didnt they. If I leave and run fast enough they won't catch me. Yeah that probably won't work but it's worth a shot' I open up the door and sprint out as fast as I can. To anyone else eye it would look like I was running for my life which technically I was.

After a few minutes of running I stopped thinking I was farth enough away. Let's see where is it. My eyes land on a building labeled (whatever you want the store to be called) that could work' I thought. I went and just as I thought it's still open. It's full of alcohol and other random stuff. I grab a small bottle 'don't want to over do it' and head to the register. I check out and luckily at this store they've seen enough shady people to not even bother checking peoples ID.

I headed back to the house but instead of going inside I decided to go to the roof. (don't ask me how he got up there he has super skills that's what) I felt the nights breeze on my face while I reach into my pocket and grab the bottle. 'Best to only take one sip for now' and with that I took a tiny sip sat there for a few minutes and then headed back inside.

Luckily when I walked in the bell didn't go off but Don was standing against my door. "Back so soon huh" Don asked. "Yeah now move it asshole" I said grabbing his shoulder and pushing him in the direction of his room. "Dont beat me up for no reason" he said having his hands up in defense as he walked to his room. "And" he started "don't do anything stupid" and with that he's gone. I brushed it off and went into my room.

'I feel like I could collapse into a sleep and never wake up but it just doesn't feel right without knowing Normans by my side' i once again lay awake staring at the celling waiting for day to come. And finally the sun light shines into the window. 'Only one more hour of this shit' I took in a deep breath. That hours gonna last a longggg time... and it did

I had like no ideas but at the same time a bunch. Anyways i have summer break in about a month so I'll be able to write way more.