You Look up at him a bit confused, “What do you mean?”

“I....also struggle with anxiety...I know how scary things are sometimes,” he sighed and ran his hand through his hair and looking at his feet, “It sucks when you have to just ‘wait it out’. I wouldn't have just left you here to let you go through it alone. It's nothing to be ashamed of,” he talked so smoothly while he explained things to you. 

    “I’m sorry…” you say, “I didn't know that you struggled with that...or anything in general.”

“Yeah well...It’s not something that I go around telling people,” he answers. You look down and let the silence take over the room again.

    You look at him with empathy, feeling more connected to him. Knowing that you two share a struggle felt comforting.

    “Sometimes, when I have a panic attack, everything just gets so crowded and my skin feels too tight. It is not an easy thing to go through alone. But I refuse to tell anyone, and I refuse to let anyone help me,” he says, “I have to keep my door open sometimes because things just seem too small. It sucks. It really does. And it scary and frustrating and ou just and to fucking scream at the top of your lungs.”

    “Y/n...asking for help, or letting others help you,” he started, “Doesn't make you weak.” 

You look up at him, surprised to be hearing that from Bakugou. He was all about being independent and strong, mentally and physically. He looked you dead in the eye and gave you a comforting look, “So it’s ok to talk about it if you need to.”

    “I…” you started. Your lip trembled at the thought. 

“Bakugou….I ha-had a dream….a nightmare that Jin,” you took a deep breath and met his eyes, “I had a nightmare about Jin and Kirishima,” you explained. 

    “There was this...this string on Jin’s wrist and..” your tone sped up, “And I fell and there was this tar stuff, that wouldn't let me go! And the sting….it was glowing and the razor he had. Jin had my razor and he c-cut it. And when he cut it it hurt so bad! It felt like my body was on fire and I could see anything! I couldn't breathe! He told me th-that-” your tone was broken and your breaths faltered again.

    “Hey, hey! It’s ok,” he said, interrupting you, “Slow down...it's ok.” you nodded at his words and swallowed the spit that was pooling in your mouth.

    “He cut the sting, and it was painful. It hurt my heart so bad! And it was so quiet that it was loud...I-I don't know how to explain it, Bakugou!” you hissed, “His eyes were gone and there were little black scribbles all over them and they were just twirling and seizing around them. And he said that I was a monster,” you started to cry, “A-and he just left! He walked away! He didn't help me out of the tar! A-and my quirk wasn't working!” you take a deep breath and wipe your eyes with the back of your hands, “And K-Kirishima was there! And he was so mean! He told me that I was an idiot, and that I was disgusting. He said that I should have died! He said I should have died on the bathroom floor!” you cry, “H-he s-said…” you sobbed out trying to swallow your spit and wipe your tears away, “he said something a-about bullets and the p-pills…” you let out a choked sob. 

    “Hey, it's ok! It was just a dream… you know shitty hair wouldn't say something like that!” he says, handing you the tissues. 

    “I know,” you answer, “But it felt so real!”

“I know...I’m sorry. It sounds like it was beyond horrible,” he says.

    “Yeah…” you start, blowing your nose and wiping your eyes once again, “It was..”

After a few shaky sighs and some more silence. You looked up at Bakugou and smiled.

    “Thanks Bakugou…” you say. 

“Any time dumbass,” he rolled his eyes. You couldn't help but laugh a little bit, causing Bakugou’s head to snap towards you.

    “What!?” he asked. You smile at him again weakly.

“I had no idea that you were capable of being that nice… who would have guessed that the mighty Bakugou Kastuki would have a ‘motherly’ nature,” you joked.

    “Oh shut up!” he hissed, crossing his arms over his chest. He tilted the chair back rocking on it. His head was turned away from you, so he sent you a side glance.

    “You tell anyone about anything I just told you and I’ll fucking kill you,” he threatened. 

You smile and nod at him. He stopped rocking on the chair and stood up out of it walking over to the door.

    “What are you doing,” you asked.

He looked back at you and went to the door grabbing the small first aid kit that was hanging next to it. He turned around and pointed at your arms.

    “Lets wrap up your arms so they don't get all fucking gross and shit,” he says. You look down at my arms and smile again, looking and the crescent shaped cuts and the scratched raw skin

    “Y-yeah….ok,” you say. You smile awkwardly, as he sits back down and takes out the cloth.

    “We still need to tell the doctor about this though,” he mentions. You nod in disappointment. You knew we had to tell the doctor, and you also knew that they were going to ask an overly obsessive amount of questions. You hated answering questions. And you hated when they talked to you like you were a child.

    “Hey,” he says. Your head snaps up and you look at him.

“Y-yeah?” you asked curiously. 

    “It's going to be ok…”

Word count: 1598