chapter 11

"Can you people say something because the way you're staring is creepy, should I go and change? Is it that bad?" Aurelia started bubbling as they were looking at her for a little too much.

"NO honey you look like a beautiful princess" Anna said to her.
"I'll disagree on this one Anna" a tall guy, with grey eyes and very unique features.

"Excuse me?" Aurelia barked at him with her sassy tone as always.
"You don't look like a princess. You look like a queen" Aurelia thought she had a stupid reaction and that's why she didn't say anything.

"By the way I'm Alfie. Charmed" he said and took her hand and kissed it like a gentleman."Aurelia" she said to him while blushing a little bit. He was staring at her deeply in her eyes and that was mutual. They shared an eye battle but she immediately looked away. She didn't want to get attached to him.

On the contrary Alfie continued looking at her, trying to read her. That's why he is so successful at his meetings. He reads the other like a book but this one was a difficult case. Suddenly another guy appeared right in front of Aurelia.

"I'm Ollie! Nice to meet you!" He said a little bit more enthusiastically than he should.
"Hey Ollie" Aurelia smiled at his behavior and thought he was cute.

"I think we should go now eh?" Alfie more like announced rather than asked. Aurelia instantly thought he was a good leader or something. Maybe he owned a business.

.......................................................................

Finally they all arrived at the bar after a good ten minutes by car. Aurelia was sitting beside Alfie and he was staring at her the whole time. He was a flert that's for sure. He even opened the door for her.

When they entered Aurelia could immediately sense that this was a Jewish bar because she heard a lot of people talking hebrew.

"I'll have a vanilla liquor" said Anna
"I'll have red wine" said Ollie
"What will you have pet?" Alfie asked Aurelia and she was uncertain whether to drink or not. She had already made her decision though.

"I'll have tequila" Aurelia said with a determined look pictured on her face.
"What about you?"

"I don't drink love" he said and looked deeply in her eyes. "I'll have soda mate"
"Here ya go ladies and gentlemen" the bartender said to all of them.

It was needless to say that the sexual tension between Alfie and Aurelia was more than enough. Ollie and Anna could clearly see it so they decided to go to the dance floor to give them time to talk.

"How old are you love eh?"
"You should never ask a woman her age"
"Yes but I don't think you're an ordinary one, I guess I'm wrong then pet"
"Well I'm smart enough to know what you're doing"
"And what exactly am I doing love?"
"You are using a reverse psychology thing on me and let me tell you(she leans closer to him and whisper) it's not going to work.

"Anyways I'm going to dance"

And as soon as she arrived at the middle of the dance floor she got looks from every male in the room.

Aurelia's POV

As I am dancing I sense someone behind me and instantly I turn around. It's him. He has the world's best looking eyes. How can I be in love with him? I only met him for God's sake.

"May I have this dance m'lady?"
"Oh yes kind man"

It was a slow song so I wrapped my hands around his neck and he placed his hands at the low of my back so that he can pull my closer to his bigger body. The moment our bodies touched I forgot how to breath and my heart beat increased three times more.

Alfie's POV

Her hands are caressing my hair and neck with such charisma. God she is something else. I can't have her in the world I am now. I don't even have time for myself. I wake up at 4 and go to bed at midnight. Sometimes I even sleep at the desk. Now fucking Sabini even is on my balls. I can't be selfish and put her as bare for the sharks.

But her eyes. Her beautiful eyes that I can't stop watching and admiring. How can I make this moment stick into her mind.

"What are you thinking Alfie?"
God the way she says my name turns me on in so many levels

"You. I'm thinking about you love"
"Am I that trouble to think about?"
"No, heh no you're not. We should have a deal."
"What kind of deal?"
"Tonight is our first and last night together. Let's do it exciting."
"Why last?"
"Let me complete. We are not going to do anything. No kiss. No anything. We're just going to see each other, we're going to dance and that's it. You don't know my last name and I don't know yours. Anna said you live elsewhere so I don't know were you live and you don't know either. So we have one night, to remember for the rest of our lives. After that you go your way and I go mine. Deal?"

"Deal"