"Don't you ever get full?" Nikola questioned. "We just ate."

"Speak for yourself. You were eating, and you crushed my feast," Sienna snapped back.

Nikola rolled his eyes as the cook came over, carrying two trays of meals and laying them on the table. "Enjoy your meal," he said warmly and Sienna muttered a quick thank you before he left to serve the others.

Filling her spoon, she tossed her rice and chicken into her mouth, then noticed Nikola shaking his head in disapproval. "Enjoy your meal," Sienna repeated, gesturing towards his food. He slowly grabbed a chicken piece and took a bite, and they ate until Sienna noticed Gunduz Bey's presence from the corner of her eye. She gave a quick nod to one of their men disguised as a traveller, signalling for him to greet Gunduz. The man nodded and did as he was told. "He's here," Sienna informed Nikola.

"Good."

"This way," they heard the man greet.

"Gunduz Bey," Nikola called, and Gunduz and the alps surrounding him pulled out their swords as Nikola pulled back his hood.

"Nikola..." Gunduz warned, watching him suspiciously.

"As you can see, I'm unarmed."

Sienna pulled back her hood, revealing a blonde messy braid, and swung her legs over the bench to face Gunduz who put away his weapon.

"Just like that unarmed soldier of mine, the one you killed," Nikola taunted, sipping his drink. Sienna smirked as Gunduz took a few steps towards them, and Nikola stood.

"What do you want, Nikola?"

Nikola slowly made his way over to Gunduz while Sienna grabbed her food and watched. Revenge, she thought, smirking to herself.

"Justice."

She silently groaned and took a bite of her food, eagerly waiting for what was coming next. Nikola pulled out the dagger he hid in his sleeve and sliced Gunduz's thigh before punching him to the ground and stabbing his back. Sienna took another bite, unbothered by Nikola's vicious slaying of the Alps. Keeping her plate in her hand, she walked over to Gunduz and stepped on his arm before kicking away the dagger in it. She then grabbed his sword and threw it out of its sheath, turning back to sit as more alps rushed in. Before they could take another step, the disguised soldiers pulled out their weapons and threatened to hurt them if they came any closer.

"Gunduz Bey," Nikola said, dragging Gunduz by his back, making him groan in pain.

"You will pay for violating our agreement, Nikola," Gunduz mumbled, sweating from the pain of his wounds.

Nikola put his arm around Gunduz's neck, pressing his stabbed back, "Agreement?" Nikola tutted. "Gunduz Bey, I am here for the agreement. An eye for an eye, remember?!" Gunduz yelled out in pain as Nikola pressured his wound. He then kneeled in front of him, hitting his back as Gunduz resisted giving him the pleasure of hurting him. Nikola shushed him dangerously, "For the life of my murdered soldier, I will take a piece of Ertugrul's life." Nikola swore, pressurizing his wound even harder to the extent even Nikola was grunting.

Sienna smirked and continued watching as Gunduz cried out in pain. Nikola chuckled evilly, "But don't worry. You won't die, but you will be in pain. You killed my armless soldier despite the agreement I've made with your father in front of hundreds of Alps!" Nikola stood and wrapped his arms around Gunduz's neck, "And know if Osman or Goktug confront me, I will kill them!" Sienna flinched at Goktug's name but ignored the feeling as she continued eating her rice. "Either he will bring me Osman or Goktug and judge them or I will get what I deserve. Go tell this to your Bey. I won't be the one who breaks the agreement, but if someone breaks it, I will make you pay for it." He grabbed the dagger on Gunduz's back and loosened it before roughly pulling it out, and Gunduz fell to the ground as his Alps cried out for him.