☫Chapter 23: Time☫

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫

Ame's POV

Screams... blood... rubble... havoc... and chaos...

That was all I could see as the rebellion finally made its move.

Mine blasting with Pumpkin.

Tatsumi now battling it out against Wave after being cut down from his execution restraints...

Leone and Akame fighting against the Empire's strongest fighters-Esdeath and Budo...

Boss and Lubbock evacuating the citizens with the help of some other members of the rebellion...

And me... standing in the way of Kurome's path to chase after Akame. "I cannot let you go any further." I said plainly as I dodged a swing from her Yatsufusa.

"Move it!" She shouted, thrusting her blade towards my abdomen. I formed a layer of ice to shield me from the sharp blade, just managing to dodge by a hair from her quick second strike.

Jumping away and high into the air, I raised my right hand, palm facing the sky. "Dark Rain!" No clouds formed, but a rain of black poison fell, seeping into the dirt ground and tainting it a staining deep purple. Landing on a small patch of dirt that wasn't stained and held out my left hand. "Liquid Stalagmite!"

Spikes of purple liquid shot up from the ground, almost like watery stalagmite from underground caves.

She dodged, but I managed to scratch her several times, which is all that is needed. "Give up." I walked over to her crouched form-ground no longer drenched in poison. "This kingdom will fall soon to make room for a new one; a better kingdom." I pointed my wrist blade at her neck, poison water surrounding the blades.

"Nee-san..." Kurome muttered weakly, turning around to meet my blade.

I hardened my heart. 'They look so similar... Well, they are sisters after all...' I shook that thought out of my head, staring down at the girl. "You care for Akame, don't you?"

She nodded.

"Then why kill her?"

She was silent but eventually spoke. "I love her... that's why I must kill her." She lunged at me, stabbing Yatsufusa into my gut.

I let out a scream of pain and stumbled back away from her. "Damn you..." I breathed out, clutching my bleeding side, huffing out in pain.

Blood wouldn't stop flowing out of my new gash. 'I have to finish this before I lose too much blood...' I mentally slapped myself for letting my guard drop.

"Aquadox... take over... I give you full accuse!" I muttered out, feeling myself switching places with the annoying God imposter of a Danger Beast. It feels like I was sitting in a chair, and a force pulling my chair backwards and Aquadox sitting in a different chair, seeming to be having a force push her into where my chair was before.

No One's POV

Ame's body seemed to become limp for a few seconds. Eyes were changing and her hair changing to a darker shade, blue symbols forming around her neck and up her arms, a ring of dark aura etching ancient scripture across her forehead.

Ame, or rather Aquadox in full control, looked up. "TIME TO GO WILDE!"

☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫☫

Hey guys, I know it's short but hey, I'm finally back in action!

We're nearing the end of the story so prepare yourselves! TT^TT