(Y/n) just rolled her eyes as she gripped his hand- which felt bizarre in hers- and walked towards her friends. She felt small butterflies as she saw Fred. He was currently whispering to George, a scowl on his face as George just shook his head. His dress robes were definitely an upgrade from what she saw Ron in only moments before.

"Hi," she said standing awkwardly to the side with Adrian.

"Whoa," Wren said gripping her into a tight hug and spinning her around. "Absolutely stunning. I'm impressed."

"Please, I have you and Aiden to thank." She said sending him a wink. Adrian snaked his arms around her waist pulling her into his chest as he sent Fred a wild grin.

"Look! The champions are coming in," George said as he tried to ease the tension that was starting to rise in the mix of the group.

(Y/n) let her eyes drift towards the door as the champions walked in. Cedric and Cho were the first, and (y/n) felt so much happiness for the two. He deserved to be happy, and it looked like Cho could be that for him. Fleur and Roger Davies were second and looked as if they were royalty. An elegance presence hung in the air. Hermione and Krum were next, and she swore she could hear everyone gasp. Hermione really did look gorgeous. Lastly, Harry walked in with Parvati, and (y/n) sent him a small smile. She knew he was nervous about the dancing, but she had faith that he would figure it out.

The music started to play, and (y/n) smiled as she watched the champions grace the dancefloor- well at least most of them. She wasn't sure exactly what Harry's feet were doing. Dumbledore led McGonagall on the dance floor which cued everyone else to join in. 

"You ready to show me your moves?" Adrian whispered in her ear and she let out a shaky laugh, gripping his hand. The nerves completely taking over. She stared in his eyes and allowed herself to relax. He had cleaned up pretty well. His hair swayed upward, and he was wearing all black robes.

"You're not that bad Carter," he smirked as he lifted her in the air, and then spun her around.

"I could say the same about you Pucey. Where did you learn to dance? I know it couldn't just be from the small rehearsal we had."

He shrugged as he pulled her in closer to him. "Purebloods throw balls all the time. What?" He asked as she looked at him.

"It didn't even cross my find, Adrian. I'm not a pureblood," she said. Even though she had both Black and Potter blood coursing through her veins- no one else knew that. Everyone just assumed she was a muggleborn.

She knew the Pucey were dark wizards, who like the Malfoys had been followers of Voldemort and then getting away with it, by claiming they were under the imperio cure. "Your mom?" She asked and instantly regretted it as he flinched and dropped his hands.

"Sorry, uh I think I need a drink." He said turning away and walking to the table. (Y/n) just let out a sigh mentally face palming herself as she looked over at her friends. She walked over to the table which consisted of George, Angelina, Wren, Lee, Fred, and Alicia.

"Where's Adrian?" Angelina asked as she approached. (Y/n) just sent her a smile as she pointed to a table that had all of his Slytherin friends. A glass of punch in his hand as he leaned over and laughed with Draco.

"Well, if he's gone, then may I have this dance?" George said hopping up from the table. "You don't mind Ang?" He asked looking over at his date.

"Of course not, go have fun! My feet are killing me."

George nodded as he gripped her hand and pulled her into the middle of the dance floor. Spinning her around dramatically which caused her to laugh as she fell comfortably in his chest. "I missed you Georgie," she said as she leaned into him.