02 | strucker & the twins

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝘚𝘛𝘙𝘜𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘙 & 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘛𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘚

━━━ IF YOU HAD TOLD MEILANI YEARS AGO THAT SHE'D BE STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE FIELD WITH THE AVENGERS THEN SHE PROBABLY WOULD HAVE LAUGHED IN YOUR FACE. Never in a million years would Meilani Marie McCall ever guess any of the things that had happened to her in her life. Between being bitten by an alpha, becoming a true alpha, almost losing all her friends at once and getting that call from Deaton about the Iron Man wanting to recruit her help. 

Yet . . . here she was in the front seat of a speed racing truck in the middle of a snow filled forest with Natasha Romanoff at the wheel as multiple robots and enemies fired and shot at them. Steve zipped around in front of them on his motorbike that reminded Meialni of the red and green ones that she and Scott had back home while Thor leapt around like a blonde monkey. He'd leapt so high that Meilani's neck was kinda sore from glancing at the sky to see where he'd gone.

Multiple voices at once carried out in the little com in her ears that closely resembled that of a bluetooth that hooked up to cellphones. The fact that the com was nestled and safe in her ear was astounding and Meialni momentarily wondered how the hell hers hadn't popped out as her claws grew out and she slashed at a robot that flew up in front of her face. Sparks and wires were exposed as her long nails clawed into the hunk of metal and she chucked the thing away into the snowy abyss with a low thump. It earned her a hoot of approval from Natasha while Clint Barton shot arrow after arrow at the oncoming enemy truck behind them, effectively knocking off an enemy when it buried itself into the enemy's forehead.

An explosion up ahead from the Hulk chucking an abandoned truck at a set of enemies caused Natasha to expertly swing the truck around and her, Clint and Meilani all leapt off the vehicle and onto the remaining three enemies that still stood and effectively took them out. Meilani blew out a tuff of curled hair to see Isaac, Liam, Apollo and Sawyer already spreading out and shifted, using their claws and fighting skills to take down enemy after enemy that sprouted from the thicket of trees around them. Victor stood up on a rock, blue eyes narrowed expertly as multiple enemies around him dropped to their knees in agony, his pain igniting abilities in full force.