Coming out • Male Reader/Fluff °☆.。.:

A/N's Note:

I'm so sorry that all my Kenma x Reader Oneshots are for females readers! I will try to brand out a little and try to make male readers or non-binary or genderfluid. This is my first male reader oneshot so please point out any mistake that I make.

Finally, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Kenma's POV:

I fidget with my fingers. My mother and father thought we were going to have a "normal" conversation but I was going to come out as gay to her.

I worried about what she might say or think of me.

I have always been left alone, I want to be left alone and my parents have a lot of work to do. The only times I saw them was at dinner and when I passed their office. They showed signs of supporting the LGBTQ community. We talked about it a couple of times but they never showed signs of liking it or is interested.

And I'm going to tell them about my boyfriend, Y/N.

"So, hun, what do you want to talk about?" My mother says, smiling sweetly. My father gave me a curious look.

"Uh...um..." I stuttered. "I-I have a s/o!" My parents widen their eyes.

"Really?" My father said. "Great for you! When can we meet her?" My mother said, putting her hands in her lap, an excited smile appeared on her face.

I flinched. Her?! "Uh..." I mumbled. "It's a he...I'm gay."

My parents were shocked. I waited for the yelling.

"Oh!" My father gave me a small smile. "That's fine." I widen my eyes.

"Sorry then! When can we meet him?" My mother corrected herself. "Y-you don't mind?" I asked.

"Mind what? That's you're gay?" My mother tilted her head and gave my father a side glance.

"Listen, son." My father put on his serious voice, but he continues to smile. "Do you think we, your old parents, are homophobic?" I remain silent. "I'm fine with you having a boyfriend, as long as he treats you right. You're our son, our only son! We will support you all of our life."

I gave them a relief smile.

"T-thank you." I said.

"Sooo...When can we meet him?" My mother grinned.

.

.

.