Assistant (Timskip/Fluff)˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

!!Manga spoilers!!

Kenma's POV:

A very pretty girl. That's what Y/N is. She manages to charm everyone she meets, even Kenma. Kenma admired her but also have this warm and happy feeling in his chest that he can't describe when he looks at Y/N. Kenma wants a person that he could talk to, that he feels comfortable around. Other girls and boys have applied for the job as an assistant but Kenma never been interested in them...until he meets Y/N.

Y/N also applied for the job as an assistant. As soon as he saw her, he immediately knows that Y/N is the person for the job and he hired her after their interview. Kenma also loves her way of thinking, she is a really quick thinker and can get you an answer really fast. She gets also get easily distracted, on some of her papers that she works on, Kenma sees little doodles on the corners of the page, he didn't mind though.

She also helps a lot, like fixing and organizing paperwork, and helps Kenma around with his work. Kenma would literally do anything for her. Before Y/N got hired, he usually wore a simple black hoodie and pants to work and now, he wore a black suit---to impress Y/N.

"Mr. Kenma, here's your coffee." Y/N said and carefully place a cup of Kenma's favorite coffee on his desk---not far away from him. She went back to her small corner in the room. Kenma wishes that he could know more about her--- and her personal life. The only things that Kenma knows about her are in her folder, age (nearly Kenma's age, like a few months younger), jobs, where she was born (Tokyo of course), and a bunch of education and business stuff.

If only Kenma could have the courage to ask her out.

Unless she has a boyfriend already. Kenma thought, leaning on his chair, sighing. Thinking of that hurts more than it was supposed to. Unless. Kenma thought even harder., Y/N seems like a person who doesn't really care about her love life---that thought makes Kenma glad and at the same time, feels hopeless.

He went for it anyway.

"F/N," Kenma called out, Y/N flinched a little, and Kenma worry if he scared her. "Er uh- Do you have a boyfriend?" Kenma said, lowering his voice with every word. Ah, yes, very professional, KENMA. His thoughts mocked him.

"Nope!" Y/N answered, her confused face turned into a sweet smile. "Why? Are you interested?" Her smile soon turns to a smirk, and she went back to work, not waiting for an answer. She probably assumes it was just a question. "Of course I am, are you free this Saturday?" Kenma decided to flirt back, smirking and Y/N almost choked on her own saliva.

"Yes, sir~" She replied back after she got her thoughts back, smiling.

.

.

.

New relationship? ✅

First and only love accepted confession?✅

Do you love your partner very much?✅

Y/N is my everything...

My world...

My love...

My everything...

❤️

❤️

❤️

.

.

.

⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣

┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆

┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °

┆彡