Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring through my ears. Groggily, I vigorously slammed the alarm clock and it tumbled to the floor, turning it off. With slow, weary steps, I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

Closing the door behind me, i studied my features in the mirror. A pair of baby blue  eyes with dark circles stared back at me. My light blonde mid length curls were a mess and my skin was as pale as ever. In dire need of a tan I couldn't be looking like this.

A familiar scream jolted me me awake. Shit is that Cristina? She didn't go to teddy's then. Was it a thief? The security of our building was shit after all. I immediately rushed to her bedroom and was about to open the door but stopped dead in my tracks when I abruptly heard

"Fuck teddy you feel so good," Cristina moaned out breathlessly. "Faster , faster "the voices in the room only echoed the more louder their moans had gotten.

I rolled my eyes. Of course they're at it like rabbits nothing the less at six in the morning. Their libido is pretty active and definitely unreplenishable.

I headed back towards the bathroom, turning on the shower in hope of muffling their ear spitting groans. God they were worse than the porn movie we watched last night.

That's it when I get my paycheck next month, we are moving to a new apartment where the walls aren't as thin as paper.

A few days ago, the letter to the internship came in a neat manila envelope. I was relieved to know that the internship would pay a solid amount of money, more than I anticipated. It stated I was going to be working under a Bryan Williams , whom I presumed is in charge of the interns.

After I was finished with my shower, I dried my hair and let my curls fall freely. I changed into a polished outfit wanting to look presentable as ever. A grey high waisted skirt , along with a white blouse paired with some matching white blazer. I applied some light makeup, just enough to hide my blemishes.

I went up to Cristina's room and banged on the door "Cristina, it's my first day at work , don't you wanna see me off?"

"Coming!" I got a hasty reply from the other end of the door.

Cristina came out in a frenzy, Teddy's oversized shirt hanging off her shoulders.
"Look at you!" You look really professional Mer which you hardly ever do that's besides the point go kick ass make us proud.

I smiled at her. A different voice came from the doorway. "I would come but I'm not sure you'd want to see me right now!"

It's okay ,teddy Just wish me luck," I said. Closing the door behind me, as I walked towards the living room.

"Oh,by the way,I'm really sorry Mer we were so at it last night that we forgot where we threw clothes. And well you can see for yourself, she smiled sheepishly and I narrowed my eyes at her as we stepped into the room.

Clothes were scattered everywhere, from the bookcase, to the ottoman, to the Poor frying pan on the dinning table. You would think a plane crashed through the whole house it was as bad as it looked.

"There's my bra" Cristina unhooked the strap off the corner of the lamp and I shuddered at the shameful mess.

"Don't worry too much we will clean up after around three I promise". Cristina winked.

I laughed nervously. " I swear if you do it on my bed, I'll actually kill you".

I unlocked the door and stepped outside.
"Yea yea go show them who you are Meredith"  she says proud of her best friend " Also don't panic your going to do great " Cristina said with a half smile and thumbs up.