that simply won't do, pt 1

The room smelled of sweat and all that could be heard was the wet sound of tongues and lips sliding together.

"How do you want to do this?" The man asked, drawing a dry laugh from Stella's lips.

"I'm on top." She stated, pushing him backwards until his calves hit the edge of the couch.

The man, Pete she thinks, eagerly sat, watching with astonishment as she gracefully straddled his thighs. She leaned down, placing another opened mouth kiss against his lips as she slid her hand underneath her legs to cup his dick over his boxers. He moaned into her mouth, pulling away slightly as his eyes fell shut.

"Keep doing that." He said breathlessly, causing an amused smile to curve onto her lips.

She stared down at him as her hand traveled the short distance to the waistband of his boxers, yanking them down to set his erection free. He moaned again, grabbing hold of her hips as his cock twitched beneath her palm.

"You make me so hard." He mumbled as she grabbed a condom and spread it down the length of him.

"Yes, I can see that."

Stella found him to be entirely tedious with each utterance he made, her only real intention from this interaction being a release. He'd mentioned how hot she was, how badly he wanted to fuck her, how hard she made him, every gross compliment men use thinking it's flattery. Her only objective was to fuck him til she came and then go on with her night. He was still continuing on about how nice her tits were when she decided she was tired of waiting and lifted up onto her knees as she positioned him beneath her entrance.

"I'm going to fuck you now." She interrupted, making his next words die on his lips.

"Oh, god yes." He gasped, watching her sink slowly onto his length.

She quickly found a rhythm, lifting up and dropping back down at a decent pace, reveling in the feeling of being filled. They had been at it for no more than thirty seconds when she heard him grunt as he grabbed hold of her hips again, his dick softening inside of her moments later.

"Fuck!" He tipped his head back, laying it against the back cushion of her couch as she stared down at him with a quirked brow.

"Really? That's it?" She asked.

He gazed up at her and shrugged, a child-like smile spreading across his face. Stella climbed off of him, resting herself against the coffee table, no longer feeling amused by his naïveté.

"Did you finish?" She heard him ask as she began to rebutton her blouse.

It was clear that he was expecting her to say yes, that most women probably lied and told them they had, though she had no intention of doing so. She stared at him with a blank expression, fighting off a laugh.

"Are you kidding? No, I didn't. You lasted approximately thirty seconds."

She could tell he was temporarily taken aback by her honest response, his ego taking a small hit, though he quickly tried to hide it.

"Well, was it good for you?"

This time she didn't try to hold back her laugh.

"No, it wasn't good for me. I didn't orgasm."

Stella stood from her spot on the coffee table and moved toward the hallway, grabbing his jeans and t-shirt from the floor. The offense was clear on his face now, his breathing becoming labored and short.

"Well I've never had a woman not orgasm before. Maybe there's just something wrong with you."

"Mmm, no. I think most women just want to spare your feelings and lie to you. But I'm not going to do that."