"That's it." Heeseung said.

"Okay thanks." Jungwon said.

"Let's eat." The king said. And everyone started eating their breakfast.

"Guess I won't be seeing you for the rest of today." Jungwon whispered sadly.

"You still have tomorrow."

"Yeah I know."

"Hwaiting."

"Thanks." He shot a small smile before he continued eating.

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Jungwon's POV
It was night. I was finally done with my schedule for today. I was tired. And I was waiting to finally get some sleep.

But my mind was preoccupied by something. I was going crazy having that thought at the back of my head.

Do I still like Eunhee? Do I like Yena because she's Eunhee?

And the thing was, Yena isn't Eunhee. Or, at least, their personality was different. Totally different. Yena grew up differently. She's not Eunhee. So do I really like Yena? Or do I like Eunhee?

"Hey kiddo. What's on your mind?"

"Eunhee. Or Yena."

"Oh. What about them? Or, her?"

"Do I really like Yena or is it just because she was Eunhee before?"

"Are they different?"

"Very. Same person biologically, but everything else is different."

"Why did you like Eunhee?"

"She was sweet. Very sweet. And kind, caring. Just.... an amazing person."

"Now why do you like Yena?"

"She is the first person. The first person who treated me as myself. Not the prince. Just another person. She didn't gawk at me or try to flirt with me. She is.... different from everyone else. She is friendly, warmhearted, and really just a crackhead." I chuckled, thinking of all the times she was with me.

"Wow. You're whipped."

"So who do I like?" I sighed.

"From what I've heard, I have a pretty good idea."

"Huh? Who?"

"You need to find out for yourself, Jungwon-ah. So, focus on getting to know the Eunhee now. You'll find your answer then."

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Favourite drama right now?"

"Hospital Playlist!" Lia and I shouted at the same time, then started giggling.

"Mine's still Vagabond." Ryujin shrugged.

"You're always the same. So boring." Lia stuck out her tongue.

"What? I like action."

"I LiKe aCtiOn." Lia mimicked Ryujin. I started laughing. We were currently seated on my bed in my room, in our pyjamas and laughing while chatting about our lives. Hobbies and stuff.

"Yah Choi Jisu!" Ryujin huffed. Lia started laughing crazily.

"Ok, cut it out you two."

"Bleh." Lia stuck out her tongue, teasing Ryujin.

"Hmph." Ryujin huffed.

"Haha. Okay, favourite drink. 3, 2, 1-" Lia counted down.

"Milo."