chapter nine - all my fault...

Start from the beginning

...

yeosang couldn't resist.

"o-okay." he answered, not making eye contact with him.

then they didn't say a word to each other as yeosang pushed jongho home.

♡♡♡

"do you want a drink?" jongho asked. "you might have to take me there though, since... i can't go myself."

and that's my fault, i'm sorry.

"i'm good, thank you." yeosang replied.

yeosang stopped jongho in front of the tv, next to the couch, then sat down on the couch.

"hehe, i guess the good thing about being in a wheelchair is that if all you guys come over, there'll be more space on the couch." jongho giggled.

"pfft, what for?"

"maybe if yunho and mingi wanna cuddle? or hongjoong and seonghwa?" jongho listed.

"but i can't cuddle with you..." yeosang muttered quietly.

"what was that?" jongho questioned.

"n-nothing! let's watch something." yeosang suddenly grabbed the remote and switched on the tv, watching whatever was playing at that moment.

jongho stayed silent for a while, but then he spoke up.

"are you okay, yeosang?"

"h-huh? yeah, i'm fine! why are you asking?" yeosang lied.

"you've been acting so weird and distant lately. and now you're lying to me." jongho pouted.

"i-i'm not—" yeosang stopped himself before jongho got more frustrated.

"just... you can tell me what's wrong..."

...

"i'm sorry." yeosang murmured.

"what?"

"i said... i'm sorry!" tears streamed down yeosang's face as he let his emotions all out.

"woah, sangie! what are you apologising for?" jongho tried his best to turn himself around to face yeosang, but couldn't really do it.

"f-for hurting you! everything i-is my fault! i sent you to that h-horrid place, b-but why do you still like me?"

"it wasn't your fault, i just tripped!"

"because of me! because i always let my feelings get the better of me, and—"

"yeosang, you are the light of my life. of course i still like you, you really didn't do anything at all!"

"j-jongho..."

"yeosang, what do you mean by always let my feelings get the better of me, and horrid place?" jongho questioned.

...

"it's a long story..."

♡♡♡