32: What A Wonderful Sin

Start from the beginning

I turned on my heel and exited the room as Harry brushed past me, mirroring the confusion I had when entering myself.

Too many questions.

****************

"Grier!" Yelped Draco as he ran across the Great Hall to meet me. His next words were soft and riddled with anxiety, "I felt through the bond that you were in pain. What the hell happened with Dumbledore?"

His grey eyes silently begged me to tell him everything.

Instead, I grabbed the collar of his suit and pressed his lips against my own, a begging of my own. For comfort.

The Great Hall fell silent by the action as I felt everyone's eyes singularly on us. He didn't seem to mind as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me impossibly close. Gods above, I had never felt so cherished and invincible all the same.

For love. Always.

We slowly pulled away, acknowledging the audience before us, red gracing every crevice of my body.

His warm breath tickled my ear as he whispered, "We should discuss this somewhere private." Grabbing each other's hands, we fled to the Slytherin common room.

Along the way, we made pit stops against the wall, on the Grand Staircase, and even in a broom closet to quench our thirst of each other.

"Bloody hell, Grier I was so worried," he said while removing his shirt when we were finally back in his rooms. I hesitated a moment before continuing our task at hand, removing my own shirt.

His bare torso was illuminated by the tendrils of green that seeped through the opaque windows, swirling with the near black that encased the room in the midst of a setting sun. His muscles seemed to move with the dancing light, my eyes glued to only him.

"I'm certainly going to hell for the thoughts I'm having right now," I murmured. Damn, he put me under a spell.

Our eyes met, "Why don't we make those thoughts a reality, love?"

Even more desire bubbled within my gut... if that was possible. "Aye aye captain," I said.

I wanted to roam my hands across his body. I wanted to make him moan and vice versa. I wanted every part of him even though I have a thousand times before.

It was like our first time all over again. That same desire swarmed my senses into submission.

"Now listen to me, beautiful. I want you to close your eyes and think of your desires." I obeyed and forced my vision to go black.

I imagined his large hands caressing my inflamed heat with soft whispers of a touch. It would ensnare me all the same. I thought of his lips trailing down my spine as he pummeled himself into me. His whispers of sweet nothings and promises that we would be forever.

I felt his fingers flawlessly remove the rest of my robes, exposing every glorious facet my body beheld. Hovering over me, he grabbed my waist and thrust me to level with his own package.

The air caught in my throat as he grinded against me. The only thing separating us were those damned boxers. Before I could wallow in his actions, I felt the pulsing of his fingers moving in and out of my body.

I lost myself in his touch. Every time.

"Open your eyes," he murmured.

So I did. I met those grey eyes as he slowly beckoned my soul to untie every worry and knot etched into my essence.

He continued to pump his digits in and out of me before raising to his full height, my eyes following every movement. I watched as he removed the last of his attire and showcased that blessed attachment.

"You like what you see?" He teased, eyebrows raised in flirtation.

"Who wouldn't?" I preened.

His mouth quirked to one side in mischief as he unfurled his hand to reveal a black blindfold, "Unfortunately for you..." He didn't even have to finish the sentence before I grabbed the garment, tying it around my head.

"Impress me, why don't you?" I mirrored his last expression.

A lustrous laugh filled the air as I felt his tip graze my entrance. "Challenge accepted."

The world before me plumed into puffs of euphoria and ecstasy as he crashed into me with such force that my body was already shaking.

With it, my scar sizzled to life, sensing the brilliant agitation that sent my body flowing down a river of love and hormones. He rocked into me with such ease that there was no taming the moans and whimpers that flew from my mouth.

His groans of pleasure mingled with my own, claiming the love that settled in our bones and blood. Gripping the sheets, my body moved with our beat of skin on skin.

Over.

And over.

And over.

I began to feel my body build with that untamed wildness that blistered my soul and lifted my spirit. Arching my spin, our lips continually met being a way to fill that forever climbing desire we shared for each other.

We lost ourselves in each other.

It didn't matter if I couldn't see him. I could only imagine those ice grey eyes meeting my own as our bodies intertwined like it was our last time.

For love.