ten.

i've been back there and
i can not die too.

ten

ten. THE SERIES FINALE

"Get off of me! Let go of my brother!" Tommy yelled as the witch pulled them closer towards her.

"My powers work out here, or did you forget?"

Agatha smiled, "No dear. I'm counting on it."

Tommy and Billy both looked at each other and began to run, hoping that they would get out of the rope that they were being held in. But instead they got pushed back and fell on their backs.

"No!" Wanda shouted as she threw her back with an energy blast. "Go to your room!"

The boys began to protest and complain once she had said that. They wanted to help their mother out.

"Listen to your mother, boys."

"Now!"

Tommy got a hold of Billy and rushed him inside of the house. They watched from their window and only hoped that their father and sister would appear soon.

Once they left, Wanda shot another blast at her and expected the woman to get knocked back, but she didn't.

Agatha took Wanda's magic into her hand and darkly chuckled. "I take power from the undeserving. It's kinda my thing."

Wanda heard a squelching sound from beneath her and picked up her hand only to see it turn a dirty brown color and look dried up.

An unexpected wave of magic came towards Wanda and forcefully threw her back.

"You're clearly in over your little red head. So why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it?"

Wanda got up with a scowl and tilted her head at the witch, "And what about Max? What are you going to do with her once you're done with me? You said so yourself that she's the most powerful being. You can't beat her."

Agatha chuckled, "Oh, sweet, sweet, Wanda. Maxine doesn't even know how to control her powers, little less know what they even are. She's weak . . . like you."

"We're not weak!" Wanda shouted as she picked up a car and threw it at the witch in purple.

She began to heavily breath and walk over to the car. The power in her hands began to disappear once she started to get closer to it.