one.

landed, in the middle of
somewhere. with you.

one

one. FILMED BEFORE A LIVE
STUDIO AUDIENCE

Maxine was walking down the stairs as she heard a rather loud crash come from the kitchen. She jumped the last couple of steps and slightly opened the kitchen door, only to see Vision standing in a pile of glass, and Wanda with an apologetic look on her face.

"My wife and her flying sources." Vision said.

Wanda smiled and put her hands on her hips, "My husband and his indestructible head."

"My parents and their weird ways of complementing each other." Max spoke up, closing the kitchen door behind her.

The two adults smiled at the girl and shook their heads.

Vision then went back to reading the newspaper in his hand, and Wanda started walking towards the fridge.

Before she had gotten to the fridge, Wanda kissed the side of Max's head and brushed a dangling hair from her face. She then put the last plate she had, back onto the shelf, and she began to list off breakfast.

"What do you two say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice for Max, and black coffee for us?" Wanda asked.

Vision looked up from his newspaper, "I say, "Oh, I don't eat food."

"Well that explains the empty refrigerator." Wanda smiled.

Max scoffed, "You two are lucky the school gives us free breakfast, you two are practically starving me right now! And a hungry Maxine isn't a cute or nice version of myself."

"So you're saying that there actually is a cute and nice version of yourself?" Vision teasingly asked.

She pointed a finger at him, "Watch it mister. Just remember I know where you sleep at night."

Vision chuckled, but then pulled a confused face as he saw the calendar. "Wanda? Is there something special about today?"

"Well, I know the apron is a bit much dear," Wanda said, looking down at her clothes. "But I am doing my best to blend in."

He shook his head, "No, no, there on the calendar. Someone's drawn a little heart right above today's date."

Wanda and Maxine walked over, and stood in front of the calendar as well. Vision wrapped his arms around the two and placed his chin on Wanda's head.