Truth Or Eat

A/n-comment some ideas for this story I may or may not be running out. I am renaming this story so.

Y/n POV

"Hey everyone what is up today I have with me Anna Shumate and y/n y/l/n. Today we are going to be playing truth or eat, how this game work is on my ig story, I asked y'all to give me juicy questions and we have some disgusting foods and food combinations. I will ask Anna or y/n a question if they don't want to answer it, they have to eat one of these foods"-Karina.

I have actually met Karina before over social media we have met up before and she is overall a nice person. But what is funny is that we I went to go hug her Anna got really jealous like it was badddd. She was balling up her fist, staring right at us giving Karina the death glare, and her eyes turned dark blue.

"Okay so first question, what is your true sexuality."-Karina. She looked back up at us waiting for an answer.

"I actually just came out yesterday along with Anna. I am bi but 99 percent woman so you could call me a lesbian, I have done things with men and most of the time they do not know how to please a woman. Like I could  fuck a woman better than you with a fucking strap. But before I posted the coming out video I was talking to Anna and was like if I come out know people will think I gave you the hickies which is really funny"-y/n. Karina smirked and turned to Anna.

"While we are on that topic, Anna who gave you the hickies. The fans wanna know Anna. Was it y/n.... some people just thought it was funny that as soon as y/n pooped up hickies started appearing on your neck"-Karina. She was being sarcastic, she knew about what happened with me and Anna.

And just to clear the air here anna and I aren't dating and will never be.  (mhm😅🧐)

" okay what do I have to eat there is no ducking way I will answer the question"-Anna. Karina pulled out a plate of bananas knowing Anna could not eat them. "WHAT that's not fair Karina you know I can't eat them. It's like pulling out a plate of lactose stuff and telling you to eat it"   

"Then answer the questions"-Karina. If you were their you could practically hear Karina smirking, she knew exactly what she was doing. Anna turned to me and I nodded.

"Okay so y/n gave me the hickies and it was a one time things I don't think anything like that will happen between us again. And for clarification, we did not actually do it she just left hickes and that it. We are also Two Girls With Commitment Issues so that would not end well"-Anna. While she was explaining the  situation,  she was turning dark red.  I then mouth to the camera, 'she is the bottom'

"Okay the next question is how many tiktokers have you hooked up with?" -Karina. I started laughing so did Anna.

"Well like further than a making Chase O'Neil, just a make out like Ag, Jersey, and y/n"-Anna. "I just know that's gonna be all over tea pages that's for sure, what about you y/n"

"Nessa, some of sway when they were single, some of the hype house, Jersey, Mia, ag, Jersey boys,Olivia ponton, all of x nach members, Karina, brad, Mads, chase, sorry Anna, and I think that is it"-y/n. I turned my heads toward them. Their jaws dropped. 

"I don't even care about the number but you got with Chase, Karina, and brad?!" -Anna. Me and Karina went silent.

———————————————————————————————————

A/n- I am going to be uploading more, don't worry. I am also thinking about making a Karina and Eva story, I will tell y'all when I make the book.