Chapter 7 (END)

The couple were heading to JYP Entertainment because he called them and told them that it was very important.

"Hey Sana, Hey Jeongyeon" he greeted them while smiling widely.
"Hey," they greeted back.

"I called you two to tell you about my decision. But just you two know that the final decision is yours"

They nodded telling him to continue.

"So I have seen so many fans that ship you and want to know the truth of you two. I was thinking why don't you two open up and confirm your relationship? I'm not forcing you, I'm just telling you that I approve that you make your relationship public. So what do you think?"

They were surprised as they looked at each other.

Jeongyeon looked at her lover "What do you think?"

"I mean. We have been waiting for this" Sana smiled. 

"Yes, we agree," they told him.

Their confirmation of dating was the hot topic  Fans were absolutely thrilled and showed their utmost respect and support for their decision. They cheered them on, celebrating their love and happiness. Of course, some haters couldn't resist spreading negativity, but the couple chose to rise above it and focus on the positive side.

It's been a few months. The band were on tour again. This time Jeongyeon wanted to propose to her.

"Once, I have something to tell you and my members" Jeongyeon spoke in the mic.

Jeongyeon started by thanking fans for always supporting her and always making her happy and then moved to the members and thanked them also for always giving her energy and making her happy.

She turned her gaze from once to the love of her life, Sana, and smiled at her.

She walked to her and held her hand when the fans went crazy as they cheered for them.

Sana smiled at her as she squeezed her hand.

"Once can you help me sing this song?" the fans screamed.

Sana looked confused as the music played. Jeongyeon started singing with the fans as she stared at Sana. 

Ah, ah, ah, ah
Yeah, the best thing I ever did
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Hmm

December, as we end the year together, I remember
Our memories pile up like the snow
So many words I saved for you linger in my mind
Makes me nervous

Used to feel lonely and empty
But December is no longer lonely

The best thing I ever did
Was that I met you
The best thing I never did
Was that I never broke up with you, and that I am still with you

All I wanna do, all I wanna do
Just like this, like this, like this, like this
The two of us forever
All I wanna do, all I wanna do
Just like this, like this, like this, like this
Let us never change

Though I don't notice, it just keeps showing
My friends are teasing that I'm smiling from ear to ear the whole day
Even when I'm alone, I feel as if
You are behind me, my ears keep getting red
I can't help it, I keep thinking of you

Used to feel lonely and empty
But December is no longer lonely

The best thing I ever did
Was that I met you
The best thing I never did
Was that I never broke up with you, and that I am still with you

As the year goes by, little by little
So many things have happened
But when I think about what they meant
Why are they the moments I spent with you
I think I might be in love

The best thing I ever did
Was that I met you
The best thing I never did
Was that I never broke up with you, and that I am still with you

All I wanna do All I wanna do
Just like this, like this, like this, like this
The two of us forever
All I wanna do All I wanna do
Just like this, like this, like this, like this
Let us never change

Ah, ah, ah, ah
Yeah the best thing I ever did
Ah, ah, ah, ah
The best thing I ever did

Sana pouted as tears ran down her face.
"That was beautiful, thank you once!"

Jeongyeon sighed and turned to her girl. She hugged her tightly as Sana began to thank her. 

She pulled from the hug and she started wiping her tears while smiling sweetly at her.

On that magical stage, with all eyes on them, Jeongyeon pours her heart out. She expressed her deepest gratitude for her girlfriend, thanking her for being her source of inspiration and unwavering support. With each word, she painted a picture of their love, highlighting the joy and happiness Sana brings to her life. And in that moment, amidst the applause and cheers.

"Sana," she called out, her voice filled with nervous anticipation as she locked eyes with the love of her life. The atmosphere on that magical stage was electric, with fans screaming and waving their lightsticks in excitement.

At that moment, time seemed to stand still as she reached into her pocket, retrieving a small box that held a symbol of their eternal love. Sana covered her mouth in surprise, unable to believe her eyes.

Kneeling before her and then, with a trembling voice, she asked the question that would forever change their lives. "Sana, will you marry me?" Tears welled up in Sana's eyes as she nodded, overcome with overwhelming emotion. The crowd and the members erupted in a symphony of cheers and applause, their joy reverberating throughout the venue.

With a beaming smile, she rose to her feet, her heart brimming with love and happiness. Slipping the ring onto her finger. Jeongyeon smiled widely when Sana hugged her tightly.

The fans, caught up in the magic of the moment, continued to shower the couple with their unwavering support. Cheers and applause echoed through the air, a testament to the power of love and the beauty of two souls finding their forever in each other.

And so, their love story continued, intertwined with the melodies of their hearts.
                             ~END~

Thank you all for reading!!!
I love you🤍