Chapter 3

Jeongyeon was sleeping when Sana and Momo started a vlive. Sana texted Jeongyeon that they would start vlive if she woke up. So she won't make a mistake.

Jeongyeon woke up and saw the messages. She went to the living room where Sana and Momo were doing a vlive.

She walked in slowly, she didn't want to show herself to fans. Sana looked at her and Jeongyeon mouthed that she didn't want to join them.

Jeongyeon went to the kitchen brought beer and went to her room. Sana saw her so she said to Once that she would drink water.

She went into the room and sat at the bedside beside Jeongyeon. "Come to the living room Why are you sitting here alone?" Sana asked as she watched her play on her phone. Jeongyeon shook her head.

"You don't need to join, just sit in front of me" Sana held her hand and dragged her to the living room she made her sit on the couch in front of her and she went to Momo to continue doing the vlive.

Sana looked at Jeongyeon. She was playing with her phone and wasn't paying attention to her. She frowned and walked to her. Taking her phone. Jeongyeon looked at her in confusion.

"Why aren't you watching me?" Sana whispered.

"Am I supposed to watch you?" Jeongyeon asks.

"Yes you must watch me" Sana whispered making Jeongyeon giggle quietly.

"Okay then stay with me for a bit," she said and made Sana sit on her lap.

Momo looked shocked but played it cool on the vlive.

"Okay just for a bit" Sana smiled playfully and started kissing her lover.

They were kissing and Momo tried to focus on the vlive.

Jeongyeon then moved to her neck, placing soft kisses. Before she kissed deeper Sana pushed her face and looked at her. "What are you doing? I'm going to join Momo soon. If you leave a mark, fans will see it" Sana whispered yelled.

"You can just wear another sweater and cover it" Jeongyeon replied. 

Sana shook her head. She gave her a peck on the lips and joined Momo.

Jeongyeon just sat there and watched them because Sana took her phone. She smiled when Sana stared at her.

The vlive ended.

"Are you two crazy? Making out in front of me?" Momo shouted at them.

"As If you and your girl don't do it in front of us" Jeongyeon drowned at her.