Chapter 5

The girls were at their dorm now. They finally arrived. Sana didn't talk with Jeongyeon at all. The older was worried but she didn't want to bother her today and let her rest for today.

"Jihyo I swear I didn't even touch the manager. I was talking and suddenly she pulled me and kissed" Jeongyeon explained.

"I know, Jeongyeon. You would never do that. I think Sana thinks the same thing but let her rest today. You can talk to her tomorrow. Go and try to sleep now" Jihyo comforted her.

Jeongyeon nodded and walked to her shared room.

She entered the room and watched the couple sleeping together in Momo's bed.

Jeongyeon looked at them and a sad smile formed on her face.

She sighed and walked to the kitchen

Sana was there. Sana ignored her. The older lowered her head in guilt.

Sana drank her water and was about to walk out when Jeongyeon grabbed her by her arm.

"Wait please" Her eyes filled with sadness when she faced Sana. 

"Sana"

"Jeongyeon please not today" Sana sighed and pulled her arm.

"Okay," Jeongyeon nodded.

Sana walked to her bedroom and sat on her bed. She didn't know what was right or wrong. She knew that she had to give the older a chance to explain herself.

"I hope she's sleeping" she muttered because she noticed how tired and sad she looked.

"Hey," she watched Nayeon enter their shared room.

Nayeon walked closer to her and held her hand trying to comfort her.

"Sana I have to tell you something"

Jihyo was in her room when she heard someone singing loudly. "Isn't that Jeongyeon's voice?' 

"Hey!" she exclaimed and looked at Tzuyu in confusion. "Did you hear that?"

"What? Why are you shouting like that? Are you okay? Need to go to a hospital?" Tzuyu asked.

"Listen Tzuyu. Isn't that Jeongyeon? Come on let's go see" She said and they both walked to the living room.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Chaeyoung looked her Jeongyeon. She was drunk.

Jihyo walked to her and immediately grabbed the drink from her.

"Give me Jihyo" She tried to take back the drink until Sana came into the living room.

"Jeongyeon, what are you doing?" they all turned to Sana.

"Sana" Jeongyeon looked up at her and before she could stand up "Stay here" Sana grabbed her head and placed it over her chest as she started rubbing her back.

The girl left to let them talk.

"Sana, I didn't expect her to kiss me. I was always telling her to stay away from me because I love you" she tried to explain.

"I know darling. I know" She rubbed her back more and kissed her forehead.
"

Of course, I didn't believe that you cheated on me. I heard everything backstage. I saw how you kept telling her to stay away from you" Sana explained. Jeongyeon's eyes widened as she faced her. Confusion plastered on her face.

"Then why didn't you talk to me even though you knew the truth?" The older asked.

"I was just mad that someone kissed you" She frowned.

Jeongyeon scoffed.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you, babe. Please forgive me. I was so mean"

Jeongyeon smiled at her and grabbed her chin before kissing her softly.

"It's okay. I'm happy that it's over now"