"Could we go and train?" (Y/n) suddenly asked, making me turn my head back to face her. The look on her face was desperate, almost as if she wanted a release. She wanted to focus all of her attention onto training so that she wouldn't have to think of anything else. I know that because that's exactly how I felt after Junpei died.
"Are you sure?" Gojo-Sensei asked with a worried expression. I guess he realised the real reason she wants to train too.
"More than anything." She replied with a nod. And with that they both began to stand up, dusting themselves as they stood.

Move back more or she'll notice you.

"Notice me? I told you before. The tree is hiding me. I'm fine." I scoffed. The tree I was crouched behind was quite large and I'm sure that neither of them could see me behind it. Nobody's eyesight was that good. (Y/n) and Satoru began moving, taking a few steps towards the path that leads them down the hill. But before (Y/n) walked down the path, she sighed.

"Could you tell Yuuji-Kun that it's improper to spy on a lady?" The girl asked, turning towards Gojo-Sensei who looked at her with a confused expression.
"Huh?" My teacher asked with furrowed brows. (Y/n) in reply pointed her finger in my direction, making me choke on my spit as I quickly ducked at hid.

I told you so.

I ignored Sukuna's smug words and waited a while to see if anything would happen. A few moments later, a pair of feet appeared infront of me. Looking up from my crouched position, I began to laugh sheepishly at my Sensei who was glaring at me with his blue eyes.
"Yuuji." The man said simply in a scolding tone. I sighed and stood up to face him, coming to the conclusion that I had been busted.
"Sorry." I apologised, dropping my head low in shame as I had just been caught eavesdropping.

"I didn't think you were the type to spy on people." My Sensei commented with an accusing raised brow. Scratching the back of my head, I began to wonder if I should just tell him the truth or not. But what was the truth? That Sukuna annoyed me until I began following her?
"It's alright. I understand. You were worried about her safety too." My Sensei said with an understanding tone. I nodded quickly, finding his excuse better than whatever I was gonna come up with.

Gojo-Sensei put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me along with him down the hill towards (Y/n) who was already at the bottom, occupying herself by playing with the children. You could tell just by looking at the girl that she was upset, her smile not as bright as it usually was. But I couldn't help but wonder how it was she found me.

"How did (Y/n)-San know I was there?" I asked my Sensei who seemed quite occupied as he stared at (Y/n) with soft eyes, admiring her ability to handle the excited children that gathered around her and complimenting her beauty.
"I'm sure it's the same way that you're able to locate (Y/n) without a clue as to where she went." Satoru guessed. His answer made sense. If I was able to follow this warm feeling to find (Y/n) whenever I wanted, who was to say she couldn't just follow it right back to me-or Sukuna I guess.

"Listen Yuuji...Maybe today you should train with Nanami. It might just be me overthinking things but I don't think (Y/n) wants to face you either." My Sensei admitted. I didn't know what to say to that. Why would she not want to face me either? I wasn't the one that burned her bracelet or killed the spirit. Turning my head towards (Y/n) I noticed that it was true. The moment me and Sensei came down to the spot she was playing with the kids, she immediately bid farewell to them and started walking back to the hotel on her own.

"Huh? Why is she-....because she's not just looking at me...She's looking at Sukuna as well." I cut off my whining when I realised the truth on my own. Sukuna could see through me eyes and once (Y/n) made eye contact, she was staring straight at Sukuna who she wanted to avoid. I started to understand why she was avoiding me also, it made sense.

"Alright, I'll make my way to Nanami-Sensei's then." I offered, pointing towards the street that led to Nanami's apartment.
Gojo-Sensei nodded at my words, letting of my shoulder so he could part ways with me.
"Thanks." The man said as he put on his sunglasses, realisng that women were starting to take a notice to him. With that the man jogged back to (Y/n), settling behind her and guiding her the right way as he saw her almost go down the wrong street.

"See what you did. I'm getting punished for your mistakes. (Y/n)-San can't even look at me!" I exclaimed with a pout towards Sukuna, kicking a can down the street out of frustration as I began to walk to Nanami's apartment.
"Are you ever gonna apologise to her?" I asked him curiously, hoping that he had a grand plan to make this all okay again.

Not that it's any of you're buisness, brat...Yes, I will. I just have to wait until tonight...

(A.N ~ Helloooooo what did you think?! Btw I saw alot of you guys saying how she was being dramtic and that is true I guess but you've got to remember that she's never felt anger before! Hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and comment! Follow? Maybe? ;)

Chapter 46 Quote Teaser :

"Oh Shit, you're arm! You're bleeding! I told you to take it easy!"