"You got beer," Mickey asked bluntly.

     "Sure one beer coming up, Morgan?" He smiled.

     "Vodka cranberry would be great."

     "No problem," he smiled, then turned to get us our drinks.

     I saw Mickey glare as he walked away, "You are not posing for any fuckin pictures for that prick."

     I just laughed at him.

     We ended up staying the night at the apartment and me and Mickey shared a pull out bed.

     I stirred in my sleep, kind of half waking up, but keeping my eyes closed, feeling kind of hungover and way too fucking tired.

     "Hey, I'm taking breakfast orders," I heard Ryan's voice come from Mickeys side of the bed, "scrambled eggs, pancakes or French toast?"

     "Eggs," Mickeys voice replied, he sounded groggy and tired but I still kept my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep since I felt kinda shitty.

     "And what do you think Morgan will have?"

     "The fuck should I know? I'm not her keeper?" Mickey spat back.

     "Right, didn't mean to assume. So did you guys meet last night, or are you together?"

     ".. Together."

     Shit, Mickey actually admitted we were together.

     "Cool. You're a lucky dude."

     I stayed silent, trying to suppress my smile as I felt Mickeys hand on my head. Fuck.. butterflies.

***

A few days later, Mickey was still staying at our house. I don't know how much my siblings liked it but they put up with him.

"Hey Morgan!" I heard someone call my name.

I groaned and rolled over in my bed in response. "How much longer is Mickey staying here, he's hogging the bathroom and drinking all our juice."

"I dunno Lip," I groaned, "few more days. I'll get him to give money for food and shit."

He sighed, "fine, but get up and get Liam dressed for me I gotta get my shit ready for school. There's coffee downstairs and then I'm taking Liam with me."

I huffed, "fine. Not like I didn't get in at 2am last night."

He just chuckled, messed up my hair and then left.

"Hey buddy," I smiled, seeing Liam on the floor. I hopped off my bed and hugged him into me, giving him kisses to make him giggle.

"Let's get you all dressed and then you're going off to college today. That'll be fun," I smiled playfully at him.

I pulled a sweater on over his head, put on his pants and shoes then carried him downstairs on my hip.

***

     I made my way to work that night, exhausted since I was woken up at 8am by fucking Lip and I only got home at 2am the night before.

     I was walking across the road to the back entrance when I saw Mickey outside, smoking a cigarette.

     "Hey where the hell have you been?" He snapped.

     "Jesus, my shifts starting Mick," I replied, walking past him.

     "Look you got any money on you?" He called after me. I stopped and turned to face him, "few bucks, why?"

     "I need more than that. My bitch of a wife thinks I owe her something. Like I'm the only guy that ever dropped a fucking load in her."

     I rolled my eyes but before I could respond, someone shouted at me from their car, "Hey, sweetheart. Ride around the block?"

Mickey spun around to glare at the man in the car, "She look like she's for sale to you?"

I tried to hide my smile at Mickeys reaction. "I mean yeah, she does," the man replied.

"Well this ain't Macy's bitch you ain't window shopping. So why don't you fuck off before I give you a broken spine!" Mickey suddenly grabbed an empty beer bottle and flung it at the car, making it smash and the car sped off.

I tried to hold in a laugh at his reaction as he turned back to look at me again, "That shit happen to you a lot?"

"Every night," I smiled, turning to head inside for my shift.

"Hey! Hold on! Tell your boss your going home sick tonight."

I tilted my head at him. "Tell him you got AIDS or some shit."

I shook my head smiling, but decided I'd go with him to whatever he had planned. It had to be interesting.