Time isn't Passing

( They shifted Raavi to Somnath and every day Prafulla used to visit and stay from 6:30am to 6:30pm while Dhara used stay from 6:30 pm to 6:30am.)

Minutes were passing, minutes turned hours, hours turned days, days turned weeks....🍂🍂🍃🍃🍃
It was 4 weeks almost a month, time changed but Raavi, she's still the same ''quite''  she had become living dead who is alive but no motion or emotion. Everybody just prayed for her well being..

But was it same for Shiva, whose Raavi was suffering.... No!! It wasn't, for him each and every second was like days he didn't wanted to face the reality. He used to go to store then return home then visit Raavi at night then return home. He used go in his room lock all the doors and windows open closet pick Raavi's sash/dupatta and then just cover around him. He always used the dupatta which raavi that night covered him with. Sometimes he used to put on a dupatta on pillow and tie to his hand and assume it to be Raavi.....

For him everyday was like a burden to wake up and realise that everything is changed except his Chipkali.

( Once as usual Shiva visited Raavi and Nurse was changing her plaster she saw something and rushed to doctor while Shiva didn't notice just then doctor came running Shiva was confused then doctor asked Shiva to talk with Raavi he talked.)

Doctor: It's a miracle 😧😲🤯 she's responding highly to you her heartbeats are increasing and her nervous system is working. Ohh! Jesus.... You are something special.

Shiva: Aise kaise ho sakta hai, kya woh thik ho rahi hai...

Doctor: Don't know but just keep talking whatever you are..

( Later Raavi started to struggle for breathing Shiva asked doctor to put on a oxygen mask but doctor didn't do anything Shiva was panicked he grabbed doctor's coller and warmed him that if anything happens to her he'll be found dead😠😠😡.

( Suddenly she waked up and sighed and then fall asleep.)

Shiva: Yeh mami ki behen ki beti thik ho gayi.

Doctor: Mujhe pata tha ki usse oxygen ki kami mehsoos hogi toh body struggle karegi aur issi struggle se uski nervous system aur kaam karegi.. abb thodi der rest karne do kal subah milne anaa.

Shiva: Sorry woh mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha isiliye I am extremely sorry for that behaviour.

( Shiva smiles at Raavi and then leaves.)

(At morning)

Dhara: Dev, Shiva, Krish, Gaumbi chalo nashta karlo chalo

(Shiva came down)

Dhara: Shiva tu pehli awaj mein uth gaya aur tu ready iska matlab tum pehle hi uth gaye the 😲 kiska jaadu hai.

Shiva: Raavi kaa

Krish: Kya kuch samajh nahi aaya.

( Shiva tells everyone about last night and how the miracle happened.)

Gaumbi: kya baat hai shiva teri baaton pe woh react kar rahi thi aisi kya baat ki.

Krish: Jaroor ladai ki hogi (laughing)

Dhara: Kya baatein kar rahe ho jaldi chalo .

( Everybody gets ready while Dhara brought milk cake for Raavi as she loves it. Shiva wears Black clothes as it's her favourite colour and he has already brought a black dress for her so he can gift her.)

It was like a good rainfall in the dessert everyone was eagerly waiting for this moment but Shiva it was like a dream, he just wanted to hear her melodious voice and then hug her forever and never let her go away from him