The tragic event

( Both were unconscious then Shiva gained consciousness and opened his eyes and was wondering where is he there were windows table near him but then all the things which happened he started visualising and he started heavily breathing and again fell unconscious.)

Doctor: Nurse put on a oxygen mask and inject glucose, his body is running out of glucose.

Nurse: Yes!

( At the lobby.)

Suman: Yeh kya hogaya mere Shiva aur Raavi ko, socha tha ki saath mein wapas Pandya niwas ayenge toh achha lagega ghar wapas bhara hua lagega.(crying)

Dev: Maa please aap mat roiye kuch nahi hoga.

Gaumbi: Haan maa Dev thanks thik keh raha hai aap mat roiye.

Prafulla: Meri bachhi kaisi halat mein kitni bad-bad karti thi ab muh se a.. hai ki aa... Ekdum shant..😭😭

( Later Shiva again gains consciousness gets up his back and hand was hurting.)

Dhara: Shiva tu uth gaya mera bachha..😭

( Dhara hugs Shiva and she helps him to sit.)

Shiva: Bhabhi Raavi kaha hai?( Hastily)

Dhara: Shiva shant hoja woh dusre ward mein. (Calmly)

Shiva: Dusre ward mein? konsa ward? aur uski halat kaisi hai? Hum yaha kaise aye?

( Suddenly Shiva heards a voice it was none other than Vikram's voice he says " I brought you guys here".)

Flashback

Shiva Raavi was lying on road lifeless But by god's grace Vikram was passing through the same road he saw them and got shocked Shiva's hand was injured and Raavi had injury on her head, Her bangles were broken and had pierced in her wrist blood was splashed across the road, the view was terrifying Vikram called ambulance and then contacted to Gaumbi as it was last call on Shiva's mobile.)

( Shiva's was scared to lose Raavi he just ran from there went in Raavi's room and saw her on the bed lying and her hand was covered with bandages her head was covered with bandage , Blood was injecting in her body and lots of wires was connected to her head Celine was connected while her leg had plaster. After witnessing Raavi like this the ground underneath his feet was slipped he wasn't able to stand properly after whatever he witnessed.)

Dhara: Shiva pagal hai kya. Aisi halat mein koi bhagta hai kya kuch chahiye toh humse maang (scared).

Shiva: Sach mein? Kya main jo mangunga woh mujhe milega.😢😢

Dhara: Haan Shiva bol kya chahiye tujhe...

Shiva:  (softly) Raavi.... Raavi chahiye wapas jaise woh pehli thi baat karti hui, hasti hui, nachti hui, gaati hui, khelti hui, Bilkul pehle jaisi.

Dhara: Shiva woh kaha hai, woh toh yahi sabke saath aur tumhare paas hai usse kuch nahi hua bas thode rest ki zaroorat hai (consoling).

Shiva: Bhabhi main maanta hoon ki mujhe in machines ke baare mein kuch nahi pata par itna jaroor pata hai ki Raavi thik nahi hai...
Mujhe wahi Raavi dekhni hai jo pehle thi, jo mujhse ladaai karti thi (crying)

Dhara: Mere bachhe Darr mat kuch nahi hoga Raavi tumhare paas thi hai aur rahegi tumhe chhod kar nahi jayegi.

Shiva: Paas ho kar kya fayda saath honi chahiye jo woh naa kabhi thi hai aur rahegi.(gloomy)

(Dhara was trying to console Shiva just then Dev and Gaumbi comes with reports of Raavi.)

Precap- A shocker for Pandya pariwar will they be able to remain strong.